Camp Scholler Pre-Purchase

kmacht

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Kmacht
I have all but given up on trying to reset a password and log into the EAA forums (between this and their horrible app their IT person needs to be fired) so I figured I would ask here. I am planning on camping at Scholler again this year. I went on the EAA website and see that you can still pre-purchase camping credentials. I was going to do this but thought that I remembered seeing something that you needed to do any pre-purchases by a certain date in early July. Does anybody know? It would be nice to purchase them now and just print it out rather than waiting in a long line to get into Scholler on Sunday morning but I don't want to buy them now and find out that it was too late and have to purchase it again once I get there.

Keith

Pretty sure that July cutoff was for pre-purchase of admission tickets and not camping. I just went on the EAA's site and it appears that you can still register & pay for camp sites online.

July was the discount price cutoff.

don't you just need your ear number (different rant)

You can purchase them online still and print at home. You'll get a ticket to print out that you'll take to the pre-paid line.

Back