Brought the Colt home!

That's a million dollar smile. Congrats.

Like many other pilots, I did my primary training in a PA 22-108, a wonderful Colt and your photos prompted me to look back in my logbook to those days in the mid 1960s. Congratulations on a fine looking machine that will serve you well :)

Awe man! Brings back memories. My first plane was a Colt (bought it in the late 90's) and I flew it everywhere and loved it dearly. Even with all their eccentricities, they are truly a good plane.

Have fun flying her. Those are some million-dollar smiles.

Congrats! AND you found a hangar? Amazing - You have a great set up there!

Congrats. Stay within yours and the planes capabilities, and enjoy the hell out of her! Nothing like having a plane you can fly whenever you want.

Pretty darn good-looking ride you got there.. congrats

You did good on the plane and the hangar! I have a friend with a Colt and I'm still waiting for a ride in it ... :)

Love these. Thanks for posting them. Made me grin.

Congrats! AND you found a hangar? Amazing - You have a great set up there!
Yes, we got lucky in that there are two airports within 5 miles of each other. One airport has a museum, restaurant, in the heart of a popular city area- but also has a long wait list for a hangar. The other airport has none of that, took us about 25 days to get a hangar. The first one they offered was the smaller port a port hangar with lower ceiling over the wings with lights installed in the worst location for our wings. This larger hangar is more than we need but will allow us to comfortably park the plane and do some maintenance as needed.

Best bargain in aviation right there! (If there is such a thing). Congrats!

Back