Bragging Rights

Im not sure what you're bragging about but I would be careful, it looks as though somebody has been fooling around and put something on your propeller. You might want to take it off before you fly.

Im not sure what you're bragging about but I would be careful, it looks as though somebody has been fooling around and put something on your propeller. You might want to take it off before you fly.

Outstanding Cessna 180/182/210 in the contemporary class.

Out of the 16,000 aircraft at Oshkosh, and I'm guessing hundreds that are judged, I'll take it.

Those things just fly right off when you start up.. :D

Outstanding Cessna 180/182/210 in the contemporary class.

Out of the 16,000 aircraft at Oshkosh, and I'm guessing hundreds that are judged, I'll take it.

Those things just fly right off when you start up.. :D

Just goofing with you. There are simply not enough aircraft that have the majority polished finished accented by clean paint. I think it's the best solution to exteriors on planes.

NICE !! show us more pictures.

Last year we camped ... so far down no one saw the plane practically. This year we just parked and were right across from the red barn. People pounded a rut in the grass around it almost ... :)

A truly beautiful plane! I did see it at Oshkosh. I was the one who left slobber on the left side window. Apologies.

Saw it also and its really nice...

Oh nice! I saw it when wandering around but didn't think anything of it other than "oooh shiny! and pretty!"

I'd be afraid leaving my airplane that exposed to the uninformed masses and children with trash from the nearby concession stands that somehow end up in cowlings and air filters... and offering them control surfaces that may or may not look like a good place to sit on or perform pull ups.

Oh nice! I saw it when wandering around but didn't think anything of it other than "oooh shiny! and pretty!"

I'd be afraid leaving my airplane that exposed to the uninformed masses and children with trash from the nearby concession stands that somehow end up in cowlings and air filters... and offering them control surfaces that may or may not look like a good place to sit on or perform pull ups.

No doubt some people are "high functioning retards" as Charlie Murphy put it.

One guy came up and was looking and touching and putting his hands all over everything so I grabbed a rag and offered it to him and said "here, now you can wipe down everywhere you touched."

He said "oh! I didn't know it would hurt it." I said "the sign on the prop clearly says 'please do not touch'. He said a 'sorry' and shuffled off mumbling ...

Back