Brady's game jersey stolen from his locker

Some looser will try to sell it on E Bay. Not like it doesn't have his DNA on it.

No joke. It was stolen. Texas Lt. Gov. has asked the Texas Rangers to investigate. Some guy posted on instagram a picture of him holding a Brady jersey with the hashtag, "Stolehisjersey". I really hope that turns out to be true. I love it when stupid people post their illegal activities on the internet and get caught.

Whoever took it will not be able to do anything with it without being caught. If you try to sell it, you will be outed. If you display it on your wall at home or work, you will eventually be outed. It could only be tucked away for your own personal perverse viewing pleasure.

My guess is that Kyle Shanahan thought it was his bag. He really has a hard time keeping up with it. :)

A new theory has surfaced. Terry Bradshaw stole it! He wanted a jersey that belonged to a real great QB. :happydance:

The idea that there aren't a million cameras watching all of the exits, seems fanciful. They'll figure out who it was.

Of course maybe they got rid of the cameras so no ball deflating would be captured. LOL.

Some looser will try to sell it on E Bay. Not like it doesn't have his DNA on it.
49107929.jpg

The idea that there aren't a million cameras watching all of the exits, seems fanciful. They'll figure out who it was.

Of course maybe they got rid of the cameras so no ball deflating would be captured. LOL.
you don't suppose there were no other #12 jerseys there.....were there? :eek:

The thief must have let the air out of it to sneak it past the cameras.

Or demanding that the 1% like Brady quit crying about a shirt and pay for everyone's college and debt.

How about a free football for every household? You have to inflate it yourself however.

Lady Gaga did it.

She took it.

And it was only fair, since she was paid nothing for her halftime show.

Back