Boosted Board for ground transportation

Would you ride a Boosted board?

• Heck yea!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, I would crash.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Only if 6pc teaches me how to ride it!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Mike5250

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Mike5250
Looks like a fun alternative to a Dahon and easier to fit into the plane as well. It should be a fun way to get around when flying into new places. I'll let you know how it works out! I know we had another thread a while back talking about bringing a skateboard/longboard on flights but this brings it to a whole new level!!

20mph, 12-14 mile range, 15 lbs.

BOOSTED BOARD WEBSITE ($100 off too)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 9.51.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 9.51.28 AM.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 42
Nah too damn old. Bad enough I still climb ladders!

No thanks,my old bones couldn't handle a fall.

Ah, Reserve yours now. Ok, your Board's in the mail, fine, my check is in the mail. Like every municipality aint gonna pass ordinances against them. That cynicism aside, those things are way to cool, I wanna go make some Sedgeway's eat my dust.

You mean I need to use my feet to stay centered in a turn on this thing? It's bad enough I have to do it in the airplane...

Roll Tide!

Sigh....I cant get away from you people! :D My nephew just graduated from Ole Miss last weekend and is now going to Auburn for grad school. Thank goodness he didn't go to Alabama, I tried like everything to get him to go to Texas or heck even MS state since we live 15 miles from Starkville. oh well. hahahahaha

Yeah boosted boards are slick, Id love to have one but cant justify the cost. I still want a mini Segway but Id prolly break my back. The one wheel looks really cool too but again the price is a bit much for what it is.

Sigh....I cant get away from you people! :D My nephew just graduated from Ole Miss last weekend and is now going to Auburn for grad school. Thank goodness he didn't go to Alabama, I tried like everything to get him to go to Texas or heck even MS state since we live 15 miles from Starkville. oh well. hahahahaha

Yeah boosted boards are slick, Id love to have one but cant justify the cost. I still want a mini Segway but Id prolly break my back. The one wheel looks really cool too but again the price is a bit much for what it is.

well then, War Damn Eagle!!!

Looks like a fun alternative to a Dahon and easier to fit into the plane as well. It should be a fun way to get around when flying into new places. I'll let you know how it works out! I know we had another thread a while back talking about bringing a skateboard/longboard on flights but this brings it to a whole new level!!

20mph, 12-14 mile range, 15 lbs.

BOOSTED BOARD WEBSITE ($100 off too)
A guy riding one of these passed me while on my bike ride (like I was standing still). Impressive performance - I doubt that I could outrun one.

Dave

Back