Blue Line Aviation

Brayden S.

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Brayden S.
I am most likely going to be going to Blue Line Aviation to get my Instrument, Commercial, CFI, and Commercial Multi.

Has anyone gone through Blue Line? Pros, Cons? I am just looking to get information.

I think everyone that successfully goes through Blue Line is a pro, and those who can’t get a medical are usually cons. Or ex-cons.

I think everyone that successfully goes through Blue Line is a pro, and those who can’t get a medical are usually cons. Or ex-cons.
So would you recommend it?

Don't let SGOTI make this important decision for you.

Have you visited them? Interviewed instructors, students, graduates? What does your gut say?

Suppose you fail... who are you going to blame, SGOTI or yourself?

Yes, ask us for references etc. But "need(ing) a go, no go" sounds like you are abrogating the decision to us. Now I see you have a grand total of 4 posts here, so we don't know you at all. How are we supposed to know what is right for you?

-Skip

Also @Brayden S. most of the PoA "Southeast" contingent is currently at a fly-in, and probably drinking heavily, in Kentucky.

You'll want to figure out who's in NC and ask them, then contact them when they're sober and have flown back home. :)

Don't let SGOTI make this important decision for you.

Have you visited them? Interviewed instructors, students, graduates? What does your gut say?

Suppose you fail... who are you going to blame, SGOTI or yourself?

Yes, ask us for references etc. But "need(ing) a go, no go" sounds like you are abrogating the decision to us. Now I see you have a grand total of 4 posts here, so we don't know you at all. How are we supposed to know what is right for you?

-Skip
I am just asking if anyone would not recommend it and no one is giving me a straight answer

I am just asking if anyone would not recommend it and no one is giving me a straight answer
Do you think there's hundreds of people on a national web board just sitting around waiting for you to ask about someplace they know about? LOL...

Try back in a week... and MAYBE... one of the pilots from somewhere near there will have a) Heard of the place... b) Have an opinion about it... c) Even noticed your post.

:) :) :)

Paging @midlifeflyer ... you wanna rustle up some locals to help the poor boy who needed and answer after an hour? LOL...
I wasn't expecting an answer in an hour or even a day, but you posting useless information on a serious question is not helping me or anyone else. So please, if you can not help me out go to a post that actually needs or warants you. Thank you

I wasn't expecting an answer in an hour or even a day, but you posting useless information on a serious question is not helping me or anyone else. So please, if you can not help me out go to a post that actually needs or warants you. Thank you

Considering I just tagged someone who lives in Chapel Hill, NC... I'd say you quoted the very post that might have a snowball's chance in assisting you.

But hey... stick around, grab a chair... get a sense of humor... it'll be fun, I tell ya... :)

I think @Lachlan forgot to add a smiley... blue line... thin blue line... joke... @Brayden S. ... :)

True story. It was a poor attempt at humor. Pros & cons (professionals & convicts.) ;)

Edited to add: I live inside the Blue Line, but that probably won't help this OP one little bit. (Where's that muted trumpet waaah-waaaaahhhhhh sound?) :)

I can't help with this one directly. My best lead for an on-line source is a Facebook group called Raleigh NC Pilots. There might be a few members who have the scoop on the various flight schools and their reps.

Also @Brayden S. most of the PoA "Southeast" contingent is currently at a fly-in, and probably drinking heavily, in Kentucky.

You'll want to figure out who's in NC and ask them, then contact them when they're sober and have flown back home. :)

You mean they’re not all sitting around a fire, drinking, and scanning POA on their phones!? YGTBSM!

Sorry late to the party...

So I have never done business with them directly, but I have heard some not so good things. All dealing with the owner and how he tries to run both airports he operates out of; RDU and JNX. With that being said, the things I dont like is they have a tiered membership type $$$ structure. Where the more you pay per month, the less you pay for rentals, training, etc. There are other perks which come with joining their bad as well. I have never met any of the instructors; so cant comment on that. I agree with what @midlifeflyer says, there is a Facebook group Raleigh NC Pilots, where you may have better luck finding someone who has been through their programs. S

Sorry not much help their. I can recommend @SbestCFII for your instrument training.

Back