Black Rifle Coffee

Flyingfanatic

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Flying Fanatic
Has anyone tried Black Rifle Coffee company?

If so, which blend and what did you think?

I don't like the taste or smell of coffee. In fact coffee offends me. Please take your coffee talk elsewhere.
I don't drink coffee myself but their videos on Youtube are pretty good.

I don't like the taste or smell of coffee. In fact coffee offends me. Please take your coffee talk elsewhere.
Skydog58, your offense offends me. :)

I drink it almost everyday. Good stuff, decent price. First had the Blackbeards Delight. I'm drinking the Thin Blue Line now. Stocked up since it was a limited edition. Shipping took awhile, which they acknowledged, and truthfully, it was the postal service fault.

Overly sensitive net nanny. Reported.

All anti-coffee folks should be shipped to the U.K. or India or China or something. Imma writing a letter to my congresscritter.

I have tried the just black and the caf in the kuerig. I like it would rather give them my money than Starbucks

All anti-coffee folks should be shipped to the U.K. or India or China or something. Imma writing a letter to my congresscritter.

Hey, I was just shipped back here from China.

Oh by the way, I'm enjoying some tea right now.

:p

I drink coffee every day, but I'm not really a fan of the taste. Particularly bitter snob-appeal coffees.

Don't ship them to Vietnam. As coffee goes, theirs is some of the best. I think they drink coffee more to spite the Chinese than they do because of the French influence.

I don't know about Black Rifle Coffee, but someone is shooting a black rifle on the ranch behind my house as I post this. I can hear it. Sounds fun.

I'm sipping on some Kroger generic coffee while I enjoy the sound.

What because it's black, you racist you!

Reported and running for my safe space lol

I don't drink coffee but I find their videos hilarious.

Haha.

Well tea is far more popular around the world than is coffee. Obviously the vast majority of the world's population enjoy it.
Having no other option does not indicate enjoyment. Allow me to put it in perspective: just because lemmings commit suicide in vast numbers it doesn't imply they enjoy it.

Having no other option does not indicate enjoyment. Allow me to put it in perspective: just because lemmings commit suicide in vast numbers it doesn't imply they enjoy it.
The lemming thing is an urban (rural?) legend perpetuated by a Disney film where they tossed lemmings over a cliff somewhere in Alberta. ;)

The lemming thing is an urban (rural?) legend perpetuated by a Disney film where they tossed lemmings over a cliff somewhere in Alberta. ;)
Yer messing wit my story. Go tell stories about flying a twin cezzna er something.

Just Black and CAF fit my tastes for coffee. I don't care for super dark or super light roasts.

Oh they have options. Green. Oolong. Black. All sorts of teas. :)

Actually they have other choices as well. Coffee, colas, juice, etc. They even have Starbucks.

I love the smell of fresh ground beans. At a recent conference all they served was Starbucks (not a fan). When I got home I had a K-cup the next morning on the way to work and it was noticeably inferior to the Starbucks. Like, 'ewww, whatsis swill?' Think I'll go grind some fresh java.

I make Cold Brew and keep coming back to Black Rifle after trying many attempts to find local roasts that I like to no avail.

Have tried a few flavors and just received yesterday a reorder two bags of Just Black brew.

They accommodated my addition quite flavorfully.

I make Cold Brew and keep coming back to Black Rifle after trying many attempts to find local roasts that I like to no avail.

Have tried a few flavors and just received yesterday a reorder two bags of Just Black brew.

They accommodated my addition quite flavorfully.
Better than the covfefe flavor? :D

Been meaning to try Black Rifle but right now I'm ordering from the local roaster. Come Christmas I'm definitely sending Black Rifle to the neighbors.

Roasted 5 lb of Ethiopian today. It usually improves after resting for a day (offgassing, I'm told), but we'll drink a few cups in the morning all the same.

Nauga,
and his second-crack habit

We do literally have a one year supply of Lipton Cold Brew Iced Tea stored. I'm a sucker for a sale on a case of anything that'll keep. Haha.

Drives my one very British flight instructor friend crazy that anything labeled "Lipton" or "Cold Brew" is even in my house. LOL.

All I have to do is send him a photo of the case or a nice glass of iced tea to get him to say I'm a blasphemous evil person.

I was at a gunshow the other month & one of the tables was mostly Black Rifle coffee wares. I couldn't help but buy some, K-cups and then some ground coffee.

Yes, it may be a lot of marketing & repackaging going on, still support them.

Roasted 5 lb of Ethiopian today. It usually improves after resting for a day (offgassing, I'm told), but we'll drink a few cups in the morning all the same.

Nauga,
and his second-crack habit
5 lbs of Ethiopian? That's just about 1 and a half isn't it? Do you use a rub? Pretty dry I'd think, crock pot might be better.

Back