Best aircraft cleaner?

Just keep in mind your plane is aluminum.
And has rivets. Rivets are what make it had to do things like compound. You can easily burn the paint off or the rivet itself. Lastly, aluminum will expand a bit from heat making it bouncy. So yes you can use car stuff, but it's more finicky.

Do you have a wife? Hey Sweetie the plane is kinda dirty. Can you get to it after you've folded my underwear?
…. And that your honor is the last thing he remembers saying before waking up in the ER

I've always been partial to mineral spirits for my belly, which gets oil soaked from acro. Dawn works fine on the rest of it.

You made my day. I have a buddy in my town down in Mexico that sings this all the time, but somehow I'd never heard the original. Thanks!

Then you know this song is commonly referred to as the "Male Chauvinist Pig National Anthem" ... :D

Do you have a wife? Hey Sweetie the plane is kinda dirty. Can you get to it after you've folded my underwear?

Speaking of underwear, I'm reminded of a friend that divorced her husband after just two years of wedded bliss.

He had several objectionable traits, some involving OCD behaviors. One in particular, I think, was the triggering event that led to the breakup. I'm relating the story as it was told to me, and I don't know if the scheme was true or worked as intended.

He had fourteen pairs of underwear. He demanded they be stacked in two groups of seven, with no two alike colors next to each other.

When my friend did laundry, she had to insert the newly clean underwear in the proper stack, in the correct place. This assured that as the underwear got older, it recieved the exact same number of washings as its mates, and therefore all fourteen pairs would wear out on the same day and be replaced with fourteen new pairs.

When she told me the story, I expressed surprise she hadn't killed him in the first month of the marriage, when his demands were initially revealed. She said she had seriously considered it.

:D

Speaking of underwear, I'm reminded of a friend that divorced her husband after just two years of wedded bliss.

He had several objectionable traits, some involving OCD behaviors. One in particular, I think, was the triggering event that led to the breakup. I'm relating the story as it was told to me, and I don't know if the scheme was true or worked as intended.

He had fourteen pairs of underwear. He demanded they be stacked in two groups of seven, with no two alike colors next to each other.

When my friend did laundry, she had to insert the newly clean underwear in the proper stack, in the correct place. This assured that as the underwear got older, it recieved the exact same number of washings as its mates, and therefore all fourteen pairs would wear out on the same day and be replaced with fourteen new pairs.

When she told me the story, I expressed surprise she hadn't killed him in the first month of the marriage, when his demands were initially revealed. She said she had seriously considered it.

:D

one reaction: tell the maroon to do his own **** laundry

a second reaction: sounds like a way to get a divorce. Want a divorce? develop a similar OCD trait...

Back