For Sale Beechcraft B19 Raffle! Ends September 30, 2017

Wow, my apologies, I hadn't been getting any notifications from this thread and I haven't looked back until now, so I wasn't aware of all these replies.:eek: That's strange, cause Rallyup is a trusted third party company (apparently they use another 3rd party to run credit cards) and although I'm not officially involved with it I'm not aware of any other reports of that happening, it sounds like an isolated case.....I'm glad you got it straightened out though, I know Derek personally, he's with PCL and is the person to talk to about it.

12 days left!! And tickets are still available.

@AggieMike88

I don't think they had anything to do with the fraudulent charges on some of the credit cards. Its just the world we live in. I had the same thing happen to me. I now only use PayPal for online payments and my account is not linked to any cards or bank accounts. Wish they accepted PayPal as a form of payment.

Wish they accepted PayPal as a form of payment.
I concur. I would have used that method.

For the record, I was refunded my ticket purchase within a short amount of time of advising PCL of what happened. So I'm good. I wish the best of luck to those who are participating in the raffle.

Update on the raffle......all 2,000 tickets are SOLD OUT!!! 2 days before it would have officially ended. I've been told they're going to do the drawing LIVE on PCL's Facebook page, September 30th 2017 @ 6:00pm EST. Good luck to all who entered!!! :D www.facebook.com/plannedchildhoodlife

Yes, I missed out on it too. :p But congrats to and glad for the winners, somebody's gonna have fun! Winning numbers were:
#441 - Beech B19
#2031 - $5k towards initial/advanced rating
#1347 - $1k for new headset of choice

Back