Barefoot Bandit taken into custody.

I told you guys way back when, the Island County distrect attorney wouldn't join the feds and give this criminal a plea bargan on all charges at once.

he was sentenced today to 7 years and a month. for the crimes he committed in 3 counties here.

Last edited:
This summer, Harris-Moore sold his story to Twentieth-Century Fox for $1.3 million.

Hmm, I wonder what's so appealing in this story, is it fit for a movie?. I understand that some skillfull screnwriter could turn it into something worthy of a movie by adding more elements to the story and making it one of those "story based on true events".And since his deeds are in public domain do they owe him anything if they don't use his name?

This summer, Harris-Moore sold his story to Twentieth-Century Fox for $1.3 million.

Hmm, I wonder what's so appealing in this story, is it fit for a movie?. I understand that some skillfull screnwriter could turn it into something worthy of a movie by adding more elements to the story and making it one of those "story based on true events".And since his deeds are in public domain do they owe him anything if they don't use his name?

I'm probably alone in this, but his story would make a better movie than Sully's adventure.

Back