Atlanta POA meetup at RYY June 30th

cleared4theoption

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jeremy
Seems like we got a fairly decent consensus that the 30th works best for everyone.
So Elevation Chophouse, Saturday June 30th...12 noon for lunch.
Post here if you can make it.
I realize it's a few weeks away, but I will keep monitoring the thread and bumping as needed.

I'll probably be there.

Sitting at The Flying Machine, and that Nigerian jet is still sitting here. I wonder if I won it but they lost my phone number...

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

543508_4044384157236_903109266_n.jpg

I'd be interested in joining, depending on the time.

Im gonna try to make it over. Sounds like fun!

I doubt I will be able to make this one. We're closing on a house on Wednesday, so I'm sure I'll be hauling furniture on Saturday.

Where do you park for the restaurant to avoid the ramp fee?

So far so good on making this one.

Okay...5 days until meetup. Just want to get a final count so i can make reservations...if you've already responded, just respond if your status has changed:D

The wife informed me that we have not one, but two birthday parties in the family that we have to attend..... So it looks like I won't make this one. :(

I'd much rather be at the airport than the birthday parties...

If I'm not on the list, pls put me on. Tx

There's a chance I'll be there but won't know for sure til I walk in. Keeping fingers crossed!!

Just as an aside...

If you are flying in for the meetup....and you are comming from the east side of town...and you feel like stopping at KGVL to pick up a hitch-hiker...there could be a free lunch in your future..:thumbsup:

Just as an aside...

If you are flying in for the meetup....and you are comming from the east side of town...and you feel like stopping at KGVL to pick up a hitch-hiker...there could be a free lunch in your future..:thumbsup:
Done. PM to follow.

Alright. Reservation is made. Based on this thread I counted 7 definates and 2 or 3 potentials. Told them to expect 7-10 people. Reservation is under my last name -Erwin- for 12 noon at Elevation Chophouse...
...and thanks to Lance...I'll be riding there in a Mooney:D

Bump - I'm supposed to get my plane back today. Fingers crossed. Two will be attending.

This is sure going to be a HOTlanta outing tomorrow.

What time we talking about? Noonish? I have a flight in the morning at LZU, but might still be able to make it over there...

Back