Are Old Logged Hours Still Valid

Thanks Henning.

I pulled more things together at the same time this morning. I think I got enough things going at the same time that, although I'm not ready to solo yet, if a gun were held to my head to MAKE me solo, I could get it on the ground without ground looping. I think!

That's progress compared to yesterday.

Doc

See? Flying two days in a row is a good thing. I hope you fly as often as possible and soon you will be posting about your solo. I'm excited for you....

Kimberly

Since things are quiet here on the forum, I'll add a little reading.

My plane has been in the Avionics shop all week. I pick it up tomorrow and then my instructor goes for a colonoscopy Monday and was told that he should not fly for a week. He wants to fly as much as possible tomorrow and even Sunday morning in hopes of getting me solo'd before he is unable to fly for a week. I will make sure that he knows that I don't want to solo unless he is SURE that I'm ready. I don't want to rush it and then end up ground looping Miss Piggy. She would never forgive us.
Anyway, he wouldn't be doing this if he didn't think that I'm close. I shot some really good landings Saturday morning when we took the plane to the other airport. The only problem I was having was some poor tailwheel rudder control. My approaches, runway alignment and touch downs were good and the instructor even said that it's now all about me getting enough of a handle on the rudder pedals that I won't be a threat to ground loop. Since I felt that I had mastered that part before, I think it can come to me. Once we both feel that I have mastered the rudder pedals, then I think I will be cut loose.

If it happens this week end, then I will be able to shoot lots of landings next week while he's out of action. If I don't get solo'd and have to wait until he's flying again, that's okay too. It's good just knowing that I'm on the verge.

Doc

I bought a taildragger! What was I thinking?!?!

I spent 1.5 hours, mostly in the pattern, this morning. I never do ALL the things necessary at the same time to take off and land a taildragger. I can handle the rudder pedals, I can do a good approach, I can flare well, I can bring up the tail right on take off, I can roll out without groundlooping(so far.) The problem is doing ALL these things at the SAME time!

I'm not sure that I have enough time left on Earth to get to a point where I can do all these things at the same time. It certainly is making me feel like a complete Klutz!

I go up again tomorrow at 7AM. The good news is that I'm flying several times a week, at least this week I am.

Doc

Takeoff - A lot of that stuff (picking up the tail) is pretty much irrelevent. Just keep it straight and you will be OK - the airplane will fly when it is ready. Sure, you can pick it up if you think of it, but I wouldn't put a lot of effort into thinking about it. And don't be looking at the ASI until you are off the ground - it won't help you with the rudder.

Landing - Flare is kinda important to avoid a big bounce. But beyond that, just let the mains down gently and keep it straight. Don't worry about "three point" vs "wheel landing" - just set it down nicely and it won't bounce. Then just keep it straight. The tail will come down on it's own eventually.

The advantage of a tailwheel is that you don't have to worry about landing too flat, landing too fast, wheelbarrowing, holding it off for a "full stall", and all that stuff that makes it hard to land a nosewheel. Just set the mains down gently and you are good to go (or should I say, good to stop?).

At some point you will be sitting there in the left seat wondering what all the fuss was about.

Light & Sporty,

Thanks for the encouragement and the information that I had not heard before.

I'm looking very much forward to that day when I wonder what the fuss was about.

Hopefully it will come together this weekend.

Doc

Since things are quiet here on the forum, I'll add a little reading.

My plane has been in the Avionics shop all week. I pick it up tomorrow and then my instructor goes for a colonoscopy Monday and was told that he should not fly for a week. He wants to fly as much as possible tomorrow and even Sunday morning in hopes of getting me solo'd before he is unable to fly for a week. I will make sure that he knows that I don't want to solo unless he is SURE that I'm ready. I don't want to rush it and then end up ground looping Miss Piggy. She would never forgive us.
Anyway, he wouldn't be doing this if he didn't think that I'm close. I shot some really good landings Saturday morning when we took the plane to the other airport. The only problem I was having was some poor tailwheel rudder control. My approaches, runway alignment and touch downs were good and the instructor even said that it's now all about me getting enough of a handle on the rudder pedals that I won't be a threat to ground loop. Since I felt that I had mastered that part before, I think it can come to me. Once we both feel that I have mastered the rudder pedals, then I think I will be cut loose.

If it happens this week end, then I will be able to shoot lots of landings next week while he's out of action. If I don't get solo'd and have to wait until he's flying again, that's okay too. It's good just knowing that I'm on the verge.

Doc

Doc,

This is awesome news. I look forward to reading your updates next week. I have a possible "mock checkride" (for real this time) tomorrow however it is not looking good weather-wise. He was nice enough to book the plane in the evening if our morning is fogged in.

Kimberly

Kim,

I hate to hear of a possible weather hold up. That's the one thing I haven't had to worry about, at least as far as my flying goes except for the discomfort of it.

We have had highs OVER 110 degrees for about a week now. My home county set the state, and I think even the national, high temperature at 114 on Wednesday. It's really dreadful, but at least it isn't keeping me out of the sky.

I'll trade you a flying day for a Bay Area foggy day as long as you throw in the temperature?:)

Since you have two time slots, maybe one of them will work out. You get past that and there won't be much left to hold you back then. Keep on pluggin'.

Doc

Kim,

I hate to hear of a possible weather hold up. That's the one thing I haven't had to worry about, at least as far as my flying goes except for the discomfort of it.

We have had highs OVER 110 degrees for about a week now. My home county set the state, and I think even the national, high temperature at 114 on Wednesday. It's really dreadful, but at least it isn't keeping me out of the sky.

I'll trade you a flying day for a Bay Area foggy day as long as you throw in the temperature?:)

Since you have two time slots, maybe one of them will work out. You get past that and there won't be much left to hold you back then. Keep on pluggin'.

Doc

Doc,

Thanks. It would seem so and it feels like I have been doing checkride related stuff for the past five lessons. It is hopefully going to move forward at some point! I guess my instructor does not feel I am ready but I am hoping for more specific feedback after our next flight so that I can just get this thing done.

Feeling no progress tends to de-motivate me. I just need to spend a few hours preparing for this next flight so that I can truly do my best and not go into the lesson with a negative attitude, worried about what I will and will not "pass" and how many more lessons it will be before my signoff.

Kimberly

Well I didn't make much progress toward solo this weekend although I got some good experience. I took my instructor to pick up my plane at the avionics shop. They got everything up in shape, but when I got back and got in the plane the PTT would not work, so we both flew back to the avionics shop.

She got everything fixed up, but it was almost 10AM by that time. We had a 5-15 knot wind quartering across the runway. I got lots of gusty crosswind experience both in the air, landing and taxiing and it was all time well spent. Landing in this stuff was TOUGH!

So I got some cross country time(which I don't need,) a good bit of radio work, some great tailwheel crosswind experience, but very little progress toward solo.

My instructor goes for a bcolonoscopy tomorrow, so he is taking the preparation medicine today, so we couldn't fly early this morning. I hope everything is good with his health. If not I will beack shopping for an instructor again, but much more importantly I want him to be healthy because I have gained lots of respect for him and have developed a good friendship.

Hopefully I will be back in the air next weekend.

Doc

Well, I flew this morning and I am still solidly on the plateau without the next step up in sight. I keep on doing something right on every landing, but rarely all things right on the same landing.

The good news is that I fly tomorrow morning and Tuesday morning. All I know to do is keep practicing and keep trying to improve. I REFUSE to give up although the thought of it tries to creep into my head occasionally.

Doc

Well, I flew this morning and I am still solidly on the plateau without the next step up in sight. I keep on doing something right on every landing, but rarely all things right on the same landing.

The good news is that I fly tomorrow morning and Tuesday morning. All I know to do is keep practicing and keep trying to improve. I REFUSE to give up although the thought of it tries to creep into my head occasionally.

Doc

Doc,

I don't know if you remember this, but early on in my flight training (pre-solo) I would feel very "rusty" if I only flew once a week.

Don't you even think of quitting (you bought a plane after all). Hopefully, if you can start flying perhaps 2 - 3 times per week (evenly spaced out), your "plateaus" will lessen.

Here, a list of my latest set backs to remind you that you are not alone in scheduling issues:

1. Sunday, July 31st - "Final" mock checkride scheduled

(Cancelled due to IFR weather, mock oral instead)

2. Monday, August 1st - "Final" mock checride scheduled

(Cancelled due to plane's 100 hour inspection, did not meet)

3. Tuesday, August 2nd - "Final" mock checride scheduled

(Cancelled due to plane's 100 hour inspection, did not meet)

4. Wed - Friday of the same week

(Can't fly, CFI out of town)

5. Saturday, August 6th - "Final" mock checride scheduled

(Cancelled due to IFR weather, mock oral instead)

7. Sunday - Wednesday of the same week

(Can't fly, CFI out of town)

8. Thursday, August 11th (last night) - "Final" mock checride scheduled

(Cancelled due to IFR weather, did not meet)

We "might" fly to tonight but as you can see I am not hopeful. Our last dual flight was on July 28th and we did practice checkride items then too.

Hang in there,

Kimberly

Yes, I've spent enough time in the bay area to know that weather could definitely effect flying most any time of the year. That's one thing, this time of year I have going for me as long as I can fly at Sunrise. That said, we have a chance of thunderstorms tomorrow which might knock me out of flying. That's okay though, we need the rain DESPARATELY here. Most folks in this area depend on agriculture for a living, so rain is vital.

I won't be giving up. That's not an option, but what keeps popping in my head is that if I had bought the Cherokee I was looking at when I bought this plane, I would probably already have my Private Certificate.

Hang in there Kim. You will be done in short order.

Doc

Yes, I've spent enough time in the bay area to know that weather could definitely effect flying most any time of the year. That's one thing, this time of year I have going for me as long as I can fly at Sunrise. That said, we have a chance of thunderstorms tomorrow which might knock me out of flying. That's okay though, we need the rain DESPARATELY here. Most folks in this area depend on agriculture for a living, so rain is vital.

I won't be giving up. That's not an option, but what keeps popping in my head is that if I had bought the Cherokee I was looking at when I bought this plane, I would probably already have my Private Certificate.

Hang in there Kim. You will be done in short order.

Doc

We need a "hang in there" club or something.

Though I will admit, in speaking with a young pilot, in real time, about his journey to the private pilot certificate, he had similar frustrations. Though he beat me to getting the cert by many hours, it is interesting to see how I am now going through EXACTLY what he was going through pre-checkride.

Perhaps I am just being impatient.

Kimberly

if I had bought the Cherokee I was looking at when I bought this plane, I would probably already have my Private Certificate.
But it would be hollow.

Hang in there with the tailwheel. You'll understand when you get there. :wink2:

Doc

Why not fly a few times a day? Have you done any high speed ground work and slow flight lately? Landing is no more than a transition between the two.

Thanks to EVERYONE for the encouragement and advice. My flying Saturday got rained out and from the weather forecast it looks like some 20 MPH crosswind gusts will keep me out of the air tomorrow morning.

I would like nothing more than to fly twice a day. My problem is having an instructor to do it with. I just tallied it up and since my first tailwheel flight June 7, out of 10 weeks I have only had two of them with more than one session and one week with NO sessions.

I have become good friends with my instructor. He is a great guy and a great instructor, but this does me no good if I can't fly with him. I'm gonna have a heart to heart talk with him and if I can't put together three flying days a week for at least two weeks, I'm going to see if he will ferry my plane to another airport where someone is assuring me that they will fly at least three days a week with me.

I really hate to start all over again with another instructor especially since it would be at an airport 50 miles from home, but this flying once a week nonsense is getting me nowhere, not to mention it is costing a small fortune for hanger fees, insurance and watching the annual run out, not to mention having cold cash tied up in the airplane.

Doc

Thanks to EVERYONE for the encouragement and advice. My flying Saturday got rained out and from the weather forecast it looks like some 20 MPH crosswind gusts will keep me out of the air tomorrow morning.

I would like nothing more than to fly twice a day. My problem is having an instructor to do it with. I just tallied it up and since my first tailwheel flight June 7, out of 10 weeks I have only had two of them with more than one session and one week with NO sessions.

I have become good friends with my instructor. He is a great guy and a great instructor, but this does me no good if I can't fly with him. I'm gonna have a heart to heart talk with him and if I can't put together three flying days a week for at least two weeks, I'm going to see if he will ferry my plane to another airport where someone is assuring me that they will fly at least three days a week with me.

I really hate to start all over again with another instructor especially since it would be at an airport 50 miles from home, but this flying once a week nonsense is getting me nowhere, not to mention it is costing a small fortune for hanger fees, insurance and watching the annual run out, not to mention having cold cash tied up in the airplane.

Doc

Doc,

Let me know what happens with your heart to heart. I hope it goes well and you get to fly more. Was going to save this for another post when I confirm it, but I "think" my CFI is calling the DPE today to SCHEDULE MY CHECKRIDE FOR THE WEEKEND OF THE 27TH. Not signed off yet but I guess he can do that later.

Kimberly

Doc

By the time you get that 120 all roped up you'll be able to fly most things that drag their tails.

Keep at it. It'll click. I didn't read all of the thread, but noticed a comment you made about it being a taildragger.

Are you trying wheel landings or 3 points or both? I only ask because I've had students who couldn't one of the two to save their life, but excelled at the other.

Trying switching it up. If you're having trouble getting the 3 pointers (I picked up wheel landings much quicker than I did 3 point landings. I just didn't like the attitude a 3 pointed put me at) try some wheel landings or vice versa.

We have been doing three pointers. The guys in the 120-140 club say that they all do wheel landings.

I talked yesterday to another tailwheel flight instructor who flies out of my airport. He has been hassling with the FAA over his medical and says he thinks he is finally getting it back and will be able to fly after labor day. It would be nice if my current instructor would fly with me enough to solo me before then, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for all the comments, encouragement and CFI advice. All I can do is just keep plugging.

Doc

I flew this morning and my instructor said that we will fly every day unless he has something come up in his schedule. In the past he has proven to have LOTS of things come up in his schedule.

I did so bad this morning that he said we're going back to basics and will be doing some slow flight and rectangular patterns tomorrow. That's fine because that means that we are FLYING tomorrow.

I realize that my head is pre shaped for proper dunce cap fit, but part of the problem that is causing us to "go back to basics" has GOT to be infrequency. Take the dunce cap shaped head and fly once a week or less and the outcome is not good.

If he will do what he says and keep on flying a LOT, then I think we can push through this. If it doesn't work, is there anyone who wants to trade their nose dragger for a tail dragger?

Doc

I flew this morning and my instructor said that we will fly every day unless he has something come up in his schedule. In the past he has proven to have LOTS of things come up in his schedule.

I did so bad this morning that he said we're going back to basics and will be doing some slow flight and rectangular patterns tomorrow. That's fine because that means that we are FLYING tomorrow.

I realize that my head is pre shaped for proper dunce cap fit, but part of the problem that is causing us to "go back to basics" has GOT to be infrequency. Take the dunce cap shaped head and fly once a week or less and the outcome is not good.

If he will do what he says and keep on flying a LOT, then I think we can push through this. If it doesn't work, is there anyone who wants to trade their nose dragger for a tail dragger?

Doc

You need to toss in a few extra $$, but yeah...:wink2:

Doc

Every day? This is great news. I look forward to you posting after each lesson. You will get through this - also, I have found that if I enter into a lesson with any stress or other thoughts it affects my flying. Perhaps you were too focused on the task and over thought the task and therefore did not do as well as before.

Kimberly

We have been doing three pointers. The guys in the 120-140 club say that they all do wheel landings.

Give wheel landings a shot. I've seen lots of guys struggle with 3 pointers and nail wheels.

II did so bad this morning that he said we're going back to basics and will be doing some slow flight and rectangular patterns tomorrow. That's fine because that means that we are FLYING tomorrow.
If it doesn't work, is there anyone who wants to trade their nose dragger for a tail dragger?

Doc

Untill the wheels touch the ground the fact you are in a taildragger doesn't make any difference. (I can't land a Cessna 150 any better / easier than my taildragger) If you are going back to slow flight and rectangular patterns suggests (to me) that you might need to focus on pushing the airplane around in the air and not so much keeping it straight on the runway (the "taildragger problem area"). Do you feel that worrying about keeping it straight is distracting you as you come down final? That could be a problem.

Thanks for all the advice, encouragement and comments.

Yes, I think that the problem is approach and flair. I had this down pretty good at one time, but the infrequent flying along with the dunce cap shaped head has resulted in this skill drifting away.

The tailwheel control on the ground is not always pretty, but adequate.

If he REALLY WILL fly with me most every day, we will work through it. I may mention wheel landings and see if he is willing to give them a shot. My tailwheel tire is starting to get thin and needs a break anyway.

Doc

Thanks for all the advice, encouragement and comments.

Yes, I think that the problem is approach and flair. I had this down pretty good at one time, but the infrequent flying along with the dunce cap shaped head has resulted in this skill drifting away.

The tailwheel control on the ground is not always pretty, but adequate.

If he REALLY WILL fly with me most every day, we will work through it. I may mention wheel landings and see if he is willing to give them a shot. My tailwheel tire is starting to get thin and needs a break anyway.

Doc

You keep blaming everything on the frequency of your lessons. Honestly, I think you're putting way too much emphasis on that. I can go six months without flying and go out and grease a landing. I'm not saying I'm the World's Greatest Pilot (that title belongs to Jesse), I'm just saying that there is obviously something that isn't clicking for you.

Perhaps you need to shake things up somehow. You need to try something different or even spend a lesson or two with a new CFI.

When I was working on my instrument rating, there was a concept that just wouldn't "click" with me. It was the concept of entering an impromptu hold as assigned by ATC. Basically, they can tell you to "hold southwest of 23 DME on the 123 radial" and you have to figure out how to get there, enter and fly the hold. The first time that we tried to do this I had a complete brain lock. He was explaining it in a way that made complete sense to him, and he was explaining all of it correctly, but it made zero sense to me. So I went home and researched the topic as much as I could. Finally, I came across an article that made the entire concept "click" in my head and it all instantly made sense to me. It all seemed so simple. I just needed to have it explained to me in the way that my brain could process it. That's not to take anything away from Jesse, I'm sure he would have gotten me there, as he did with several other topics....it's just that how he was wording it didn't work for me.

I've seen many a student struggle with landings. Some had it down pat and then all of the sudden it just went away later in their training. There are often a lot of suggestions for these students. For instance, one popular one is to fly the length of the runway just a couple of feet above the runway. Etc. Ultimately, what you need to do is shake things up. Introduce some sort of change to the equation that will impact the outcome of your efforts. Often, it doesn't have to be "better" it just has to be "different". For instance, trying wheel landings instead of three point landings. I'd bet that the change would break the clog loose and everything will fall into place.

IMHO, neither the frequency of your lessons or the placement of your third wheel are your problem. You're just way too frustrated. Calm down, try something different and have fun. Something will make it "click" and you'll look back on these posts amazed that it ever baffled you.

Maybe you're right about flying frequency, but I have progressed much better in the past, when I was flying 3 hours a week.

We did some airspeed/altitude control exercises and flew down the runway a few times and it helped. I made a few unassisted landings and take offs. Then the air started getting really rough, but I still was doing not bad.

I fly again tomorrow, maybe it will comet together. I am doing my best to focus.

Doc

Maybe you're right about flying frequency, but I have progressed much better in the past, when I was flying 3 hours a week.

We did some airspeed/altitude control exercises and flew down the runway a few times and it helped. I made a few unassisted landings and take offs. Then the air started getting really rough, but I still was doing not bad.

I fly again tomorrow, maybe it will comet together. I am doing my best to focus.

Doc

Don't forget I had over 100 landings when I solo'd. You'll get there.

I haven't counted my number of tailwheel landings. It would be interesting to look at the number of landings I had before solo 20 years ago. Whatever it was, I FULLY expect to double that in the tailwheel before I get there.

It's amazing that the headset fits over my dunce cap.

Doc

It's amazing that the headset fits over my dunce cap.
AAK! ...that's the problem, you're supposed to put the headset on first...then the dunce cap.

...but seriously,..a headset?..in a Cessna 140?..

try the approach, the flare, the touchdown with no headset. Listen to the sounds.

I have flown without the headset over my ears a few times when my instructor forgot his headset. I put it around my neck so I could hear my instructor but still transmit on the radio.

The plane has a very well equipped, albeit with old avionics, custom made panel. A previous owner earned her instrument rating in the plane, so a headset seems appropriate.

I flew reasonably well this morning, doing several take offs and landings that were acceptable and all me. I fly again Saturday morning and the instructor said that we are going to a nearby field. This field is an abandoned SAC base with 9,000 foot runways, so I expect he will have me fly the length of the runway.

I'm gonna get there, just not in record time. The good news is that I have flown four of the last seven days.

Doc

I have flown without the headset over my ears a few times when my instructor forgot his headset. I put it around my neck so I could hear my instructor but still transmit on the radio.

The plane has a very well equipped, albeit with old avionics, custom made panel. A previous owner earned her instrument rating in the plane, so a headset seems appropriate.

I flew reasonably well this morning, doing several take offs and landings that were acceptable and all me. I fly again Saturday morning and the instructor said that we are going to a nearby field. This field is an abandoned SAC base with 9,000 foot runways, so I expect he will have me fly the length of the runway.

I'm gonna get there, just not in record time. The good news is that I have flown four of the last seven days.

Doc

When is your next flight? My saga continues. My CFI called the DPE on Monday. It is now Thursday. He STILL has not heard back and will call again today if he does not get a call. So today will be his SECOND phone call to the DPE. So much for getting my cert before 6Y9???

I go up again Saturday morning. It's a long story, but I think he will now be flying with me a lot more often, but I've said/thought that before.

As for your check ride, it sounds like there's still a lot of time left to get it set up for the 27th. like you were expecting. You'll probably be done before Labor Day!

Doc

I go up again Saturday morning. It's a long story, but I think he will now be flying with me a lot more often, but I've said/thought that before.

As for your check ride, it sounds like there's still a lot of time left to get it set up for the 27th. like you were expecting. You'll probably be done before Labor Day!

Doc

I *might* fly Saturday too. Perhaps I will wave to you in the sky.

Saturday was good news and bad news.

My instructor had said that we were going to a nearby, long runway airport for some practice. He arrived without his headset and the destination airport has a control tower.

The GOOD news was that we did two take offs and landings before leaving my home airport and I did all of them pretty decent and with no assistance on the controls. That was encouraging and the good part of the day.

We headed for the other airport with only myself able to communicate on the radio. He said that he could borrow a headset when we got there. We got there and it was almost an hour later than the tower opening time posted in the A/FD. While in the pattern the tower opened and asked for all aircraft in the pattern to check in. I had never been in this situation before so it was interesting and a good experience. The tower there was super polite and helpful.

The friend of the instructors hangar was closed so he wanted to go to another airport. We went there and borrowed a headset, then came back to the long runway and did tail up taxi for a small portion of the runway. That would have been great except the instructor stayed on the controls the whole time.

We then went back and dropped off the headset, fueled the plane and headed home. By that time the air was SUPER rough, so it was good for MORE rough air flying experience, of which I'm already past my fair share.

When back at the home airport we did a couple of stop and go's, but it was SOOOOoooooo rough that it didn't help me alot.

Also on the flight, my artificial horizon went nuts, then straightened out, then went nuts again. The second time I thought to look at the vacuum gauge and saw no vacuum. Either a leak or the pump.

The instructor didn't charge me for all the time because he said forgetting the headset was his fault.

The Good news was the two good take offs and landings. The bad news was everything else that resulted in nothing more than a repair bill for the vacuum system and a few meaningless hours in the logbook.

I fly again this morning at dawn, so hopefully I can knock out some more good landings.

Doc

Henning,

When I wrote the preceding post at 6AM this morning I would have agreed with you, however I now don't believe that I will set the max number of hours for tailwheel solo record BECAUSE THIS MORNING WAS A BREAKTHROUGH MORNING!!!!!!!!

I did lots of good landings, take offs and high speed taxi's. We started doing all sorts of flap and other variations and he was talking about me soloing tomorrow. Even if I don't, I know that I have it now.

Unfortunately tomorrow is the last morning both of us can fly until next week. He goes for a colonoscopy Wednesday and mine is Friday. Hopefully niether one of us comes up with a complication from the procedure.

I know now FOR SURE, that unless I lose my medical from the colonoscopy that I WILL BE A TAILWHEEL PILOT!!!!!!!!!!

Henning,

When I wrote the preceding post at 6AM this morning I would have agreed with you, however I now don't believe that I will set the max number of hours for tailwheel solo record BECAUSE THIS MORNING WAS A BREAKTHROUGH MORNING!!!!!!!!

I did lots of good landings, take offs and high speed taxi's. We started doing all sorts of flap and other variations and he was talking about me soloing tomorrow. Even if I don't, I know that I have it now.

Unfortunately tomorrow is the last morning both of us can fly until next week. He goes for a colonoscopy Wednesday and mine is Friday. Hopefully niether one of us comes up with a complication from the procedure.

I know now FOR SURE, that unless I lose my medical from the colonoscopy that I WILL BE A TAILWHEEL PILOT!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl:

Dude! You already are a tailwheel pilot!

So, like, did you guys get some kind of 2 for 1 discount deal on these colonoscopies or something?

Nope, just coincidence on the butt probes. He was supposed to have his done a few weeks ago, but got sick. It's kind of a lucky thing since we can both get them out of the way at the same time. I hope we both check out okay.

Doc

Back