Apparently God Flies United Express

"I'll be your flight attendant. Can I get you some coffee, soft drink, or juice? Maybe an anti-psychotic..?"

...and put it towards mental health
General health too.... reverse the trends towards obesity and it's related health problems...

Wild idea.... significant income tax benefit if you are within a healthy BMI range and can pass a reasonable physical fitness test.

Wild idea.... significant income tax benefit if you are within a healthy BMI range and can pass a reasonable physical fitness test.
Does a class 3/2/1 medical count? Basic Med?

General health too.... reverse the trends towards obesity and it's related health problems...

Numbers show it’d be cheaper to mail free daily double cheeseburger coupons to anyone who’s already unhealthy and approaching Medicare eligibility age. LOL.

You can’t reverse the time under the curve types of damage so later in life incentives can’t be as efficient money wise as speeding up death would.

LOL. Sorry. Evil. But true, from a purely social and economic engineering standpoint.

Any massively debt laden insurance ponzi scheme is going to naturally favor death and neglect resulting in death, over health.

This is why we’ve sunk to penalizing people for not carrying insurance they don’t feel they need, in their youth and allowing judges to lie and call it a tax instead of a forced purchase by government of a private product.

Water went under that bridge quite some time ago. Government simply wants money to pay its massive debts any way they can get it now.

“It’s not a tax, it’s a penalty.”
“Okay where does the money from the penalty go?”
“General fund.”
“Hmmm. Sounds like a tax to me.”
“Our bought and paid for judges and lawyers don’t agree.”
“Makes sense.”

Any massively debt laden insurance ponzi scheme is going to naturally favor death and neglect resulting in death, over health.

I don't think the Life Insurance dudes are gonna get on board with that. Hmm, are there companies that sell both life and health insurance

Back