Anything you can do I can do better......

Zeldman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Billy
....Well, only one thing actually.

Anyone care to guess what it is the one thing I can do better than anyone else here?

(remember please that this is a family forum)

Be jealous? :cool: ;)

14633259_10209123600840461_9043704960966230349_o.jpg

I'm dying to hear what that is. Well not literally dying but I am curious.

I'm trying to think if there is any one thing I can safely assume I can do better than anyone here. A couple possibilities come to mind, but,

Nevermind. There is Henning.

I'll make a post after I get done uploading everything so as not to hijack his thread :p

DC-3 / C-47 over Fort Worth yesterday though! My face still hurts from smiling non-stop

Make cookies so delicious they taste like the laughter of a young child as he watches butterflies dance on the back of a kitten that had just been splashed by another child jumping in a puddle after a rainy morning all the while feeling exhilarated about the end of the rain as a rainbow breaks though the clouds exploding into a wondrous show of color as it fades into the sunrise?

Make cookies so delicious they taste like the laughter of a young child as he watches butterflies dance on the back of a kitten that had just been splashed by another child jumping in a puddle after a rainy morning all the while feeling exhilarated about the end of the rain as a rainbow breaks though the clouds exploding into a wondrous show of color as it fades into the sunrise?
Only you Bryan. LOL :D

Dang! I want me some of those cookies!

Let's hope @Zeldman can put his money where his mouth is. We're counting on you man. Bring us the cookies!

I thought those cookies were only legal in Colorado and Washington.

Family Services will be calling you.

Fake. Rainbows can't fade into sunrise. Sun has to be behind the observer.

....Well, only one thing actually.

Anyone care to guess what it is the one thing I can do better than anyone else here?

(remember please that this is a family forum)

Ask questions that are unanswerable and waste my time? ;)

So what's the special talent Zeld?

Let's hear it

Oh.... so very close..!!!! :lol:

Actually, the one thing I can do better than anyone on this forum is......
wait for it
Is read my own hand writing.

Sorry, the thought came to me after the lawyer called me to decipher something I had written for him. I am sure that 15 minutes will cost me.....:sigh:

wait for it

Sorry, the thought came to me after the lawyer called me to decipher something I had written for him. I am sure that 15 minutes will cost me.....:sigh:

That was anticlimactic o_O

Helping two young student pilots buy a great old polished 172 with an 850 SMOH and 11 hours on 6 new cylinders and a GPS navigator.

Nice flight home today.

wait for it

Can he get a ban for this? I was all interested and he let me down. I feel like my hurt feelings justify a temporary ban. Or I need to be provided with a safe place.

Back