Attachments

• 37810.jpeg
    37810.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 155
Ohhhhhhhhh...

Sooooooooo...

Close..........

!!!!!!..........

So you’re a professional bowler? Nice! ;)

Haha. I wish. No wait...nah I don't wish that.

I'm so erratic. I bowled six games tonight three of them were over 230 and three of them were under 180

Is it one of the manuevers for the ATP?

Aggravating Two Pins.

Yeah, I know. Stoooopid joke.

Still, a very nice game. :)

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in
real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says,
'Kin ya swallar?'
The woman shakes her head no.
Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'
The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.
As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.

His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

Next time try it without the bumpers in the gutters.;)

Been there more than once... it really hurts, especially when you hear the concert of simultaneous groans from the crowd that gathered behind you....

My brother has his PBA card. He has about 30 300 games to his credit

Bowling is one of those games where I am inconsistent. I am consistently bad, but sometimes I have streaks where I will occasionally have a good game.

Unlike golf. I can whack a baseball like a pro, but I can't hit a golf ball to save my life. I have about a 30 percent contact ratio, and have been told I'm a danger to myself and others on the golf course.

Bowling and golf. I'm consistently below 65 and above 250. Unfortunately, those numbers are listed respectively.

Actual quote reflecting my golfing skills after hitting the ball and having it end up about a yard behind where I was standing:

"Wow, Ted, that really sucked. Even for you."

Actual quote reflecting my golfing skills after hitting the ball and having it end up about a yard behind where I was standing:

"Wow, Ted, that really sucked. Even for you."
If you catch your own tee shot, it doesn't count as a stroke.

At least in my world.

Reactions: Ted
Bowling is one of those games where I am inconsistent. I am consistently bad, but sometimes I have streaks where I will occasionally have a good game.

Unlike golf. I can whack a baseball like a pro, but I can't hit a golf ball to save my life. I have about a 30 percent contact ratio, and have been told I'm a danger to myself and others on the golf course.

Remind me of one groundskeeper when I first started. I was always playing when the party ahead were 150 yards away, because there's no way I could ever hit a ball that far. So he complained:

"Look here young fellow, you got a heck of a swing. If you accidentally make contact with the ball one day you can kill someone!"

No. Bumper free. Won $180 over the weekend in Louisville.

Back