Anyone encounter any unusual ATC delays yesterday or today?

So Steven, could you answer the question about what would the potential repercussions be of asking a controller for flight following repeatedly after he said unable?

Not with any certainty. My best guess is it suggests a cognitive dysfunction and could result in loss of medical certification.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Not with any certainty. My best guess is it suggests a cognitive dysfunction and could result in loss of medical certification.

What if its a Sport Pilot :)

I think I may have found the solution to the problem!

I don't see what the big focus is on getting people to admit they were wrong. I also think that we should all (me included) try to appreciate each other's strong points, and try not to batter each other over our perceived weak points.

What if its a Sport Pilot :)

I think I may have found the solution to the problem!

It'll just create new problems. ;)

But if the house signs the bill today allowing FAA more flexibility in their cuts, then we may be back to business as usual anyway.

Trying to get back on somewhat of a track regarding the original thread topic:

In and around the NY Bravo Land yesterday (LGA, JFK, TEB, EWR, ISP, HPN) there were delays, and some were substantial. When you look up the info. on the guvmint websites that report them, most were blamed on "wind" LMAO, it was pretty docile out most of the day....

I now return you to your regularly scheduled flame war....:popcorn:

On time departure, early landing. Red eye flight, JetBlue, LAS-BOS.

Back