Anyone else want to build time?

Somedudeintn

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
somedudeintn
Basic requirements are 250+ total time, CFI endorsement.

Details of "Instructor Only Members"

Initiation Fee is $200

MONTHLY DUES - Monthly membership dues are $10.00/month.

And you get the privilege of providing me with instruction. I will even pay for the airplane expenses!

Actually if your not a CFI and don't have 250+ hours I would accept a PPL that would be willing to be my safety pilot. In addition to the fees and dues above, you would only need to pay an extra $100 an hour to be my safety pilot.

Last edited:
What's the ... ummmm... what's the initiation about?

I'm asking for a friend. :rolleyes:

I bought a groupon which promises to waive all associated fees. If it's still good, PM me sometime.

I'll bring the landing calculator

Obviously a joke.... And a CFI endorsement? Do you require the whole certificate, or just the endorsement for the check ride??

Obviously a joke.... And a CFI endorsement? Do you require the whole certificate, or just the endorsement for the check ride??

Yep, but if someone wants to take me up on my ridiculous offer I would gladly accept. Hmm perhaps I should have asked for a CFI certificate. In other news I did finish my complex endorsement tonight and my 5 hours so I meet insurance mins to rent the Arrow. That's probably why I had an endorsement on my mind.

And I had to pay my CFI. Still waiting for one that will pay me!

Last edited:
If you need a safety pilot, come on down! It's not very far . . . I've even been a safety pilot in a Warrior once. No charge, you just buy the gas. Then we can trade planes and you can be MY safety pilot. I need a couple or three approaches in August.

Worth a try might be better than paying to tow gliders.

I think you're selling yourself far too short....I'd charge an extra $100/hr.:yes::goofy:

Back