Anyone else following the young pilot in the FB groups? PPL to 777 in 3 months?

I only follow his exploits on a page called "uncontrolled airspace". Run by some dude that makes videos about his "Commander" aircraft.

Getting a more complete picture. Glad I stay away from the aviation groups on FB...

Most are benign and friendly. Most anyway.

He is back on FB and claiming he is going to ERAU in the fall and doing a class at the National Test Pilot School.

We shall await his post here asking for everyone to take a survey for his thesis.

No boxers here at POA...tighty whiteys with a high pre-load

If you don't pre-load, they break under heavy Gs. :)

The whole thing was the funniest and saddest thing I've seen on FB in months. I even had to send PMs to people who were trying to "help" him who weren't on as many groups... with warnings of "don't try, seriously..."

Was this the same kid whose said his dad bought him a new SR20 a couple years ago?

Last edited:
Most are benign and friendly. Most anyway.

I don't know... I'm getting jaded with the FB groups. I just left one a couple days ago after the "last straw" with the chick who runs it. The group was great for a while, especially since it was aimed at east coast pilots... plus she sells some great shirts and coffee mugs to raise money to fund students. All seemed well and good, but more and more the group started becoming her own personal FB feed. Then, most recently, she made it very clear that you have to be white, Christian, "of the USA" (meaning, not born anywhere else), etc to be a member, and went so far as to kick a girl out because she married someone who wasn't white. WTF. Even though I met her "criteria" and really liked the idea of staying connected with other east coast pilots, I had no desire to be part of a hate group.

FB has really become a drama zone. It's only redemption is that it's such a great way for someone like me, whose nearest family is 900 miles away, to stay in touch and see updates on the lives of all people I care about. Although I guess it's new redemption is the light-hearted pilot group 6PC put together :)

Anyway, the guy this thread was started about seems to be calming down for now. But he is apparently taking media inquiries and soon to be interviewed by CBS (so he says, at least). I can't tell if the guy is the greatest troll whose ever lived, or just extremely detached from reality.

I hope someone had the smarts to copy, screenshot or Pete all this drama somewhere do those of us who didn't get to follow it can catch a glimpse.

CBS huh, that is a load of crap....sounds more like a daily show piece than a network. If he would have said cnn then no one would doubt him.

I don't know... I'm getting jaded with the FB groups. I just left one a couple days ago after the "last straw" with the chick who runs it. The group was great for a while, especially since it was aimed at east coast pilots... plus she sells some great shirts and coffee mugs to raise money to fund students. All seemed well and good, but more and more the group started becoming her own personal FB feed. Then, most recently, she made it very clear that you have to be white, Christian, "of the USA" (meaning, not born anywhere else), etc to be a member, and went so far as to kick a girl out because she married someone who wasn't white. WTF. Even though I met her "criteria" and really liked the idea of staying connected with other east coast pilots, I had no desire to be part of a hate group.

FB has really become a drama zone. It's only redemption is that it's such a great way for someone like me, whose nearest family is 900 miles away, to stay in touch and see updates on the lives of all people I care about. Although I guess it's new redemption is the light-hearted pilot group 6PC put together :)

Anyway, the guy this thread was started about seems to be calming down for now. But he is apparently taking media inquiries and soon to be interviewed by CBS (so he says, at least). I can't tell if the guy is the greatest troll whose ever lived, or just extremely detached from reality.

Groups change. No biggie. PoA says you can't have political opinions and voice them nor certainly not discuss them, for example. It wasn't always so.

If the group gets too dumb for anyone's particular taste, any group, there's 100 more groups where that one came from.

FB groups, PoA, whatever... None of them were anyone's first rodeo who posted anything in 1991... Heh.

South Park reference version:

"There's another internet aviation group! Annnnnnnnd... It's gone."

I hope someone had the smarts to copy, screenshot or Pete all this drama somewhere do those of us who didn't get to follow it can catch a glimpse.

CBS huh, that is a load of crap....sounds more like a daily show piece than a network. If he would have said cnn then no one would doubt him.

People did. It's really not worth seeing, though. IMHO.

Is Dr Phil on CBS??

Whoa...that's totally f'ed I'm in that group as well....well I was thanks to your information above. Sick mofo's out there.

GWV7U01l.jpg

fry_screaming_in_horror.gif

I thank we established who had the biggest with the retriever post.

I failed to find Bryan's group, so I sent him a friend request instead. Hopefully that way I can slip in through the back door, so to speak.

Just came across this thread after speaking with someone last night who knew first hand of Kenny's SR "order placement". Obviously Kenny is a (very) mentally troubled individual that needs help. I'm pretty sure he's not getting the SR or the jet. It is also my understanding that he is in the hospital and we probably will not be hearing much from him... While he's annoying and we all have the strong urge to put him in his place, to see him fail, but when you realize someone is ill, it's probably best to just ignore him.

Back