Another new member

Fortel

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Fortel
Hello everyone...

I'm a new member here- based at KSAC (Sacramento, CA.) A Grumman AA1 "Yankee" owner...

Not sure why I didn't sign up earlier; I've been reading these posts for quite a while!

In any case, I'm looking forward to interacting with some great aviators and enthusiasts...

Peter

Hola. (upside down question mark)Como estas?

Welcome...is that your plane? I like the "racing checkered flag" paint job.

Welcome to the ranks of posters and members!
Wait a minute - your user info says you joined Dec 2014 ... it took you over 3 years to speak up? Oh well, good to hear from you! :)

Last edited:
Not sure why I didn't sign up earlier; I've been reading these posts for quite a while!

Oh that's understandable when reading the threads and posts. Sorta shocks newbies until they can overcome that and finally join up.

Regardless, you're here now, so welcome. So you fly a glass top, what else do you feel we should know about you, such as if you like Gladiator movies?

In any case, I'm looking forward to interacting with some great aviators and enthusiasts...

Peter

Where? Here? :rofl:

JK, there is a lot of knowledge here, good and not so good.

You guys crack me up! I think I'll fit in...

The airplane in the avatar is a 1970 AA1 "Yankee." I bought it a couple of years ago after a 15 year hiatus from flying (got married, moved, and sadly sold my old Debonair.)

Anyway, I wanted something economical, but fun. This plane does that well- it has the 150 hp engine, and extra fuel, plus a number of other nice-to-have STC'd items. The only thing I didn't like was the paint job, so I changed that to what it has now. I'll scrounge up some more pictures...

Thanks for the "welcome" messages, and for the laughs!

Peter

Back