An Open Post To The Management Counsel

Happens to be the same place as the Muslim world which also happens to be the same as the Jewish world, Buddhist world.....etc.

Kind of my point, plus the atheist world... This is the wrong forum though, I will stop.

And where is this so called Christian world?

There are people who consider the parts of the world where Christianity is the most popular religion to be "the Christian world." I'm not saying I agree with them, which is one of the reasons why I used the phrase "so-called."

There are also people who consider "the Christian world" to mean the totality of people who profess to be Christian, irrespective of location. For them, "so-called" applies because they may or may not actually practice Christian principles.

Last edited:
I agree. SZ makes me think, and observe, as I go about my day.

When I check SZ, I get more things to think about. I totally love it. If someone goes whacko or gets uncivil, it's super easy to ignore that. What I can never ignore are points made that make me question my assumptions. And SZ is one of the only places where I can get those points, made by thinking people.

Friends, however wonderful they are, often don't want to talk about controversial subjects. At all. So, thank you to those in SZ who put so much thought into their posts. I appreciate the diversity of experience and knowledge there.

Becky, you nailed it. Thank you. :yes:

Thank you sir.
In truth, my participation in the SZ has made me a better person IMO. The negative views and/or hatred espoused by some, has only served to cause me to examine myself and those of us who call ourselves Muslims. Examine the criticisms, the media lies and misrepresentation, as well as the deviation and corruption within the Muslim world itself.

But overall, I've learned a lot in the SZ. I think what bothers me most, is the blatant lies and petty name calling by the internet-bully type.

I must admit I learn alot from the SZ also. I deeply appreciate hearing from a practicing Muslim. Now, if we can just work on the whole "Black" slave reparations thing. ;)

:eek:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Happens to be the same place as the Muslim world which also happens to be the same as the Jewish world, Buddhist world.....etc.

In other words

Roasted_Mixed_Nuts-2.jpg

Back