Tomorrow was supposed to be the day where i take my plane to pre-buy about 4 hour (650NM) flight. I canceled as current forecast is overcast at 1,500ft the entire way with 2,800 overcast at the destination. I am instrument rated and current (simulated instrument 54hrs, actual 0.3hrs), total time 211hrs (of that 115hrs in my plane). Plane has dual G5, 430W, everything you need. Now I am sitting here, if I am too careful and just need to "do-it"?