All of you can suck it.

Michigan can never be forgiven for bestowing upon the world the Insane Clown Posse.

At least we beat Missouri:

35. Kansas

You don’t become the largest producer of sunflowers by sitting on your butt. Or do you? Agriculture seems complicated.

Apparently the "religion" they were pushing out on all of the stupid Juggalos was Christianity all along....

Whodathunkit?

Yea..... Perfectly normal necrophiliacs.

I feel like Louisiana was ranked by people who never saw anything other than the French quarter of New Orleans. Also, LSU fans seem to be universally detested by just about any team that's played them, lol.

Do those guys do ANYTHING but silly rankings?

I guess SOMEone reads them…. though personally, I find any article with "best" or "rank" in the title to be not worth the trouble of reading.

As someone who has visited 47 states, I find something to dispute in dozens of those entries. Florida being last is an obvious one. I found Florida reasonable if not hot as hell, in Miami, Orlando, Key West, Melbourne, and and several other places (I never made it to the Gulf Coast, though). I found Alabama to be unpleasant in every respect, and Texas to be spotty, in contrast.

Who's number one? We are.

Suck it long, and suck it hard.

Yay Florida!
We are number 50 out of 50; Can't get much better than that.

Oh wait,
Never mind.

Methinks some icehead was jealous.

I'm going with Wisconsin. I liked Vince and currently I like Arron Rogers , not to mention his girlfriend Olivia! She's a good looking girl.

I always knew that we chose the best state! Michigan rocks! :yes: :goofy: :D

I have never had a problem with Michigan. Not sure why Michigan has a problem with Ohio. Similar to my acceptance of unions right to do work but their non acceptance of my right to do work as a merit shop contractor.

Dunno

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I tried to read that survey but couldn't get past the first sentence:

Hey! It's America Week. Check out more important America Week stuff involving hot dogs and Hulk Hogan

I'm sure, though, that it was a quality, scientific survey that was carried out. I mean, the state that has one of the finest cities in the world (detoilet) has GOT to be on top right?

That certainly explains why Florida is full of "people from that cold arse state" much of the year.

(A recent poll conducted on six-hundred Michigan residents shows that fifty-eight percent of those surveyed prefer to call themselves Michiganders while only twelve percent favor Michiganian as their choice demonym. The remaining thirty percent were fine with both, did not like either of the two, or simply did not care.Feb 20, 2011)

....cold filtered brains, black fly bitten cold filtered brains is what that is. And then there's Detroit

(A recent poll conducted on six-hundred Michigan residents shows that fifty-eight percent of those surveyed prefer to call themselves Michiganders while only twelve percent favor Michiganian as their choice demonym.

Shouldn't half of them be Michigeese?

Shouldn't half of them be Michigeese?

Michiginas.

I had a pair of shoes self-destruct in Ann Arbor once. Indeed they exploded the moment I got out of the car there. Its true, you can ask Mrs. Steingar.

Only sign of intelligent life in Ann Arbor?

Columbus, 180 miles.

Michiginas.

I had a pair of shoes self-destruct in Ann Arbor once. Indeed they exploded the moment I got out of the car there. Its true, you can ask Mrs. Steingar.

Only sign of intelligent life in Ann Arbor?

Columbus, 180 miles.

Do you really want to look at academic standards between the schools?
(numbers are 25th percentile/75th percentile)
University of Michigan

• Percent of Applicants Admitted: 33%
  • SAT Critical Reading: 620 / 720
  • SAT Math: 660 / 760
  • SAT Writing: 630 / 730
  • ACT English: 27 / 31
  • ACT Math: 28 / 34
  • First Year Student Retention (full-time students): 97%
  • 4-Year Graduation Rate: 76%
  • 6-Year Graduation Rate: 90%
Ohio State

• Percent of Applicants Admitted: 56%
  • SAT Critical Reading: 540 / 660
  • SAT Math: 610 / 720
  • SAT Writing: 550 / 660
  • ACT Composite: 27 / 31
  • ACT English: 26 / 32
  • ACT Math: 26 / 31
  • First Year Student Retention (full-time students): 92%
  • 4-Year Graduation Rate: 59%
  • 6-Year Graduation Rate: 83%
Now, go burn a couch or something. Though you probably need guidance on how to accomplish such a simple task.

Last edited:
1349578290484_9605990.png

1349976283838_9402456.png

Wolverine.jpg

9f357f39950d9293c18628945c53d147.jpg

Einstein_MichiganSucks.jpg

garfield1.jpg

Rottenecards_941851100_4jj6rd3nhz.jpg

Sorry, dude, that's them 'eers from WVU who burn the couches.

East Lansing also enjoys the practice. What I did not realize until I looked up info is that Michigan State has the dumbest kids in the Big 10. Their scores are horrawful, compared to the other schools.

Capt. Thorpe,

Thanks for the look into the real Michigan and EdFred's real life!

David

Anyone who has actually grown up, lived, worked, and raised kids in the Midwest knows how laughable it is to place Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, or Iowa in the top 60% of states to live in.

Unless you relish hiding indoors, shivering, for 5 months each year (emerging only long enough to shovel snow), and breathing air that actually hurts, living there absolutely sucks. I spent half a century there, and constantly kick myself for not moving to Texas 35 years ago.

Last edited:
Back