Ahhh crap....

I could help on that cross country, but you would have to come up north a bit . Oregon and Idaho would work. I could even take a few videos. ;) Bob

Thanks, we'll see how everything works. Your tag line reminds me of a funny story an old helicopter pilot I worked for told me. He had been hired by the local chamber of commerce to drop candies to the crowd during the Christmass parade of the town he was living in. So he and his friend went up with a large bag of hard candies and started throwing them out only to look down and see the crowd fleeing from the scene covering their heads. He said he was sitting in the bar later that day when a guy walked in with welts on his face. When he asked him what had happenned the guy turned to him and said "Well I was watching the parade with my kids when some ****ole comes by and starts throwng candy out of a helicopter! That **** hurt!" "uhhh, sorry, that ****ole was me."

When are you coming home Henning? Any itinerary yet?

Not yet, I'm still trying to arrange the shipping of my stuff. It's amazing, the same stuff I shipped over here (less her stuff) for $400, I'm getting quoted $2000-$3500 to ship back. It's about 5 cu/m, and I can ship an entire 20' container for $2500. If I had more time I'd try to find some other loads to consolidate in a container. A buddy at works mom is pretty high up with Quantas and he's gonna try and get me a good fare (possibly ACM status) for the trip, but I won't know about that till early next week.

I"m in to help get ya back home... Maybe we can see how many different aircraft can be logged on the X-C....

Re: Ahhh crap...

Well, I just had an extremely s**tty night. My girlfriend of 3 years just returned from a two week art class and announced that she had fallen in love with someone else and was leaving. sigh... Well, looks like I'll be coming home.

Dang women I tell ya....

Back