Ahhh crap....

Henning

Taxi to Parking
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHenning
Well, I just had an extremely s**tty night. My girlfriend of 3 years just returned from a two week art class and announced that she had fallen in love with someone else and was leaving. sigh... Well, looks like I'll be coming home.

Sorry to hear that Henning. does "home" mean back in the US? If so, itll be great to have you back!

Well, I just had an extremely s**tty night. My girlfriend of 3 years just returned from a two week art class and announced that she had fallen in love with someone else and was leaving. sigh... Well, looks like I'll be coming home.

So....let me get this straight: if I send my wife to a two week art class... :goofy:

Sorry, Henning. If you stop in Phoenix on your way through, drinks are on me.

Hey, it's time for the PoA shuttle-thon again. LAX -> ???

That sucks. Sorry, Henning.

James Dean

Hey, it's time for the PoA shuttle-thon again. LAX -> ???

I could use one of those, that would be a spirit lifter, kinda down 'bout now. Might need to make a stop in Vegas to visit an old friend....

Sorry to hear that, Henning. But glad you'll be back stateside.

Sounds like the next mistress needs to have twin radial engines and flush rivets.

come on back home, Henning. We still love ya. ;)

Stop in here in NC and we'll show ya the town, buy ya dinner, stuff like that. Give it time - it'll be ok. ;)

Bummer, Henning. That's a pretty crappy night. I'm with everybody else. It'll be nice to get you back to the States...

I could use one of those, that would be a spirit lifter, kinda down 'bout now. Might need to make a stop in Vegas to visit an old friend....
This could work out for my Brother In-Law. He is working on timebuilding for his Comm. and needs another 75hrs. I also loaned him my plane till Apr to work on it. I'll bet he would do a hop across Oklahoma to Ga (he lives in St. Louis) as a good time builder. The sooner he is done the sooner I get my plane back.

This could work out for my Brother In-Law. He is working on timebuilding for his Comm. and needs another 75hrs. I also loaned him my plane till Apr to work on it. I'll bet he would do a hop across Oklahoma to Ga (he lives in St. Louis) as a good time builder. The sooner he is done the sooner I get my plane back.

Hmmm, wonder if he'd want to stop by the house for a day or two. I grew up in St. Louis.... wait, it's winter in St. Louis...nevermind.

Bad for you, good for us, we get you back, so its a welcome home party for Henning, I will host it in the Mid-West if you all will come.:yes:

Still remember the Dearest Dave when on my first tour in RVN; I'm very sorry for anyone else getting anything like that.

Would love to meet you if you get back this-a-way. Put me down for a leg (of the trip <g>) if you do the relay by GA deal.

Best,

Dave

My girlfriend of 3 years just returned from a two week art class and announced that she had fallen in love with someone else and was leaving. sigh...
OMG!!!! Is she nuts????? You're a man's man, and a woman's dream...an incredible catch! What was she thinking? :dunno:

Well, I feel badly for you Henning. Doggonit. :(

Well, looks like I'll be coming home.
If you're passing through, come stop by the farm and stay a spell. We'll put you to work on the farm after a few days of R&R. :)

Still remember the Dearest Dave when on my first tour in RVN; I'm very sorry for anyone else getting anything like that.

Would love to meet you if you get back this-a-way. Put me down for a leg (of the trip <g>) if you do the relay by GA deal.

Best,

Dave

Thanks Dave, hope I can take you up on that, feeling pretty alone and abandoned at the moment....

Face it, Henning: you're a rock star.

June 8-10, Lakeview, Arkansas: be there, or be... ummm... not there.

===

But seriously, the whole "cross-country shuttle" thing sounded fun before, so just update the time frame, and your extended, largely-functional cyber-family will get you there.

Last edited:
OK, this is just bull****. And she wants you to pay out the lease? Right!

Put me down for a let of the trip. We'll be glad to have you home.

Unless Henning comes a bit further north I probably can't help out, but I'm willing if there's an opportunity.

That just sucks, big time. Sorry Henning.

Hmmm, do I get to work out aggression in the Extra?:rolleyes:

The most bizzare part was when she asked me to pay out the lease (in her name) if I was leaving before it ran out.... Sorry, No.

Right there, that statement and request alone should tell you that she was not the right girl. Consider yourself lucky that you found out now that you two we not right for each other.

I would be hard pressed to walk away from there, too soon. The voices of the ladies could influence me to hang around a bit longer. :D

Sorry Henning. What a drag. You can abuse my mooney for a leg.

Ouch, very sorry to hear this Henning. I just got divorced a couple of months ago after 27 years of marriage myself. I wish I could offer a to fly a leg to get you home but I can't. But if you come through Jax on your way south I'd love to buy the drinks and dinner. And for whoever is flying you south.

Well, if I can get access to a plane, I'll get you going for a leg...

I would be hard pressed to walk away from there, too soon. The voices of the ladies could influence me to hang around a bit longer. :D

Huh?!? The Australian abuse of the English language still makes me cringe, "where me shoes?". "Didn't have me tucker ready so I pitched a right wobbly."

Hey... good luck to the woman. You're a whole lot better off without someone like that. Other than the lease, I hope she doesn;t leave you with any debt.
Drop me a line if you need to talk. Any time.
Best of luck, Henning. Be well, be safe.

Ouch, very sorry to hear this Henning. I just got divorced a couple of months ago after 27 years of marriage myself. I wish I could offer a to fly a leg to get you home but I can't. But if you come through Jax on your way south I'd love to buy the drinks and dinner. And for whoever is flying you south.

Well, if the trip goes via NC, Jax would be a natural stop.

Huh?!? The Australian abuse of the English language still makes me cringe, "where me shoes?". "Didn't have me tucker ready so I pitched a right wobbly."
Maybe I've been fortunate. I've really never enountered use like that. Where are you down there?

Man Henning, really sorry to hear that - that really sucks!

...rate you're going, H, you're gonna be flying 50-mile legs!

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Sounds like you need to go drill some holes in the sky. At least that always helps me feel better.

If you make it to FL I will be happy to help out. The AA1B can't carry much so it will need a second trip for your luggage but I'm OK with that if you are.

Hey... good luck to the woman. You're a whole lot better off without someone like that. Other than the lease, I hope she doesn;t leave you with any debt.
Drop me a line if you need to talk. Any time.
Best of luck, Henning. Be well, be safe.

No, no debt except for what I've been set back with a year and a half in Aus with an extremely high cost of living in a country that discriminates against Americans. We're called Seppos over here, cause Yank rhymes with Septic Tank, and regardless of what you have been seeing on the TV there with the G'day USA media/propoganda push, the majority of Aussies hate Americans. I found my replacement for many of my clients before I left so I wouldn't leave them hung out, so now I pretty much have to start from scratch again. Did manage to go through $25k in savings though.

Last edited:
Back