Age 65 Limit Slipped in FAA Bill

I understand that and don't have a problem retiring early. I was set to go at 60, then they changed it to 65 so I stayed. I mean senior enough to hold good trips, fly with my favorite Captain, and padded the 401K & IRAs out some more. My last year was hard because I was ready to go, but with vacation and PBS I hardly worked the last year.
Yea that’s another thing to think about. I’ll probably have a pretty good schedule at the age and will probably be able to not work if I don’t want to. My dad bids reserve and he got called in for his first trip for the month yesterday and it’s only a two day trip.

Yea that’s another thing to think about. I’ll probably have a pretty good schedule at the age and will probably be able to not work if I don’t want to. My dad bids reserve and he got called in for his first trip for the month yesterday and it’s only a two day trip.

Always an option. ;):)

In some states I've lived (including the current one), the insurance companies are required to report and the state computer system matches them.
They do in my new state too, as I found out when I was prompt in changing my insurance address, but not so prompt in changing my plates. I got a nastygram from my insurance company saying that the DMV had no vehicle with that VIN number registered in the state.

And your point is? What is the accident rate for teenage drivers?

Great way to start Smoothride ( that was sarcasm) , prepare for some bumps ahead. Here's a hint, this is an old thread, but a better question would have been which age group accounts for most of the fatal accidents, the answer is very surprising to most people who think older drivers are a bigger hazard than that group.

Edit: Ooops, it's already posted a few posts above, damn necroposts.

Back