AF/D Section on ForeFlight Web

Kynadog

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Kynadog
Can someone tell me where to find the chart supplement on ForeFlight Web? In the iPad it is with each airport and listed on a line called that says AF/D with a link to the actual page of the chart supplant. I cannot find it on the web for the life of me.

Thanks.

(Admin—If this is posted on the wrong forum, please feel free to move it.)

I guess, like me, no one uses ForeFlight on the web.

I guess, like me, no one uses ForeFlight on the web.

Lol. I don’t, just easier to click on the app on your IPad, phone or whatever. I did sign in and couldn’t find a way to access the A/FD from the website. FWIW, the only part of the Chart Supplement I’ve seen to get even on the App, is the AF/D.

Yes, on iPad. It's not available if you're using the web portal. But then I'm also not sure what info would be in the CS that isn't displayed in Foreflight.

You can't display the AFD entry on the Web, but you can obtain much of the information from the info tab for the airport, either on the flights view or tapping on the airport on the map.

:confused2: Yeah, I even compared 2 airports before making that post. All of the information from the CS was available in FF, just not all on one page. The only thing I noticed lacking was the more detailed diagram.

So tap on the airport and then the airport diagram to display the detail airport layout. You can also print it from there. One can also see the airport diagram on the Navlog. Also available from Taxi Diagram.

Attachments

• kuza airport information from web.jpg
    kuza airport information from web.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 6
  • kuza airport diagram tap on it.jpg
    kuza airport diagram tap on it.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 5
  • kuza airport diagram.jpg
    kuza airport diagram.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 5
Oh I know. I just meant the CS diagram has a little more detail about the immediate vicinity showing things like fences and trees.

:confused2: Yeah, I even compared 2 airports before making that post. All of the information from the CS was available in FF, just not all on one page. The only thing I noticed lacking was the more detailed diagram.

The AF/D is just one Section of The Chart Supplement. Section 2. You should get a Chart Supplement, the 'Green Book' and check it out. The whole thing. Check posts #'s 5 and 6 above

That was my point. If I need more information than what is on Foreflight web, I'm already in a web browser and just look up whatever I need elsewhere.

The AF/D is just one Section of The Chart Supplement. Section 2. You should get a Chart Supplement, the 'Green Book' and check it out. The whole thing. Check posts #'s 5 and 6 above

Great, thanks for the help.

Back