A video with Martin Pauly and some other folks

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
I am ferociously trying to churn out a half-moon bay spoof and 9 other things.

In the meantime, I got to do a panel interview with @Martin Pauly, Aviation101, and some others.
If you can ever be in the DFW area when Daniel is shooting this, it is a ton of fun and he will learn all about you and bring you on to talk to you about anything and everything aviation.

Enjoy

It sure was a fun day recording these in the studio!

- Martin

It was funny Martin.
I was in the green room with a friend observing and he goes "I'm totally star struck right now. That is Martin Pauly and Mr. Aviation!!

I went back the next day to work on some stuff and everyone was saying "Martin is just the greatest guy"
You made an impression on the North Texas Aviators Martin.

I had dinner with Martin in Cedar Rapids and we had a nice conversation over some OK barbecue.

Great guy. Really tall...

So when are we getting this Half Moon Bay spoof?

I had dinner with Martin in Cedar Rapids and we had a nice conversation over some OK barbecue...

People don't come to Cedar Rapids for the culinary experience, that's for sure! :)

- Martin

I'll confess Cedar Rapids wouldn't be one of the places I'd go looking for Oklahoma BBQ. :p

A couple comments:
1. Arriving early: We got there on Thursday. Had a left base essentially from East Troy to 27 in the afternoon. Non-event to land. Also, the shipping office isn't open. I had my tent, etc., but my friend's stuff was locked up. The guy from home built camping let us borrow a spare camper he had. Finally, that early...it's kind of dead. Alcohol helps.
2. We got to enjoy the Friday night storm. Fun watching them evacuate people to the museum via buses. At least it shut down the awful rock concert somewhere off in the distance. I hid in the N40 bath house with other refugees. After the storm, my tent, mattress, pillow, clothes, etc. were wet. I finally got my shoes and socks dry on Sunday at the courtyard at the emergency room, where I took a friend who had issues with the heat.
3. Great video.
4. Just saw the BFR video. Seems to be a hair color change in there somewhere.

Back