A New Era for Pilots of America

The POA emojis disappeared on my end? They turned into blue question marks.

Lol, it’s gonna take time to work all the bugs out, patience. :)

The POA emojis disappeared on my end? They turned into blue question marks.

I would recommend following the other thread where all of these points have already been brought up. this doesn't seem like a good thread to bring up issues since that's not the topic of the thread.

I would recommend following the other thread where all of these points have already been brought up. this doesn't seem like a good thread to bring up issues since that's not the topic of the thread.
Too much logic, you must be a pilot :cool:

Is there any way to save threads personally for future reference? Say there’s a thread on traveling to Alaska. You’re not gonna do it this year or the next year but it would be nice to have as a reference for when you do decide to go do such a thing.

Is there any way to save threads personally for future reference? Say there’s a thread on traveling to Alaska. You’re not gonna do it this year or the next year but it would be nice to have as a reference for when you do decide to go do such a thing.

you could make it a "watched" thread

I don't know if it's there on mobile, but on the desktop interface, there's a tiny little "bookmark" symbol at the top righthand corner of every post. If you click that, it will save that post/associated thread to a page on your profile called "Bookmarks".
Capture.PNG
Saves to a bookmarks page that you can access either of the following two ways:
Capture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

btw, If you navigate to Account Details, then click Your Profile, you lose the menu on the left side that can navigate to Account Details or Password and Security etc...

Is there any chance of having that menu present while in the Your Profile page, the Alerts page, the Reactions Received page, and the Bookmarks page? (It's annoying when trying to find something and realizing the nice menu you were using is now gone.)

Sheesh, I'm away a few days and the place gets remodeled. Let's see if the linked pictures problem is fixed or if this is just a paint&carpets job.

CessnaR172HawkXPC-GZHR.jpg

Edit: Yup, fixed!

Back