A Lovely Spring Day in Sparrow Fart, New York

To think, I flew (also upstate NY) yesterday and this Morning SNOW. Which, by later this morning will be gone...

I was the idiot who opened his pool on a day with a freeze warning .

Had a rough day today as well

d6f65fc56a1c81caeb4159b0098a6a77.jpg

On the bright side, I had another chance to test my Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady tires in actual snow. I purchased them for these oddball fall and spring storms (I use studded tires during the coldest months). They performed very well in four inches of snow on an unpaved road.

Rich

I can't get to town because of the road blocks to get the parts I need to fix my swamp cooler.

AR-200509884.jpg

Spoiler alert: I did get into town by taking a route and avoiding the poor State Police that are here at the whelms of a power hungry mayor. But the store I needed to shop at was closed.

Those cops look closer than six feet apart to me. Did you need to state your "essential business" to them to get by?

Also do green/brown camo pants actually hide anything in the NM desert? :D I suppose to drive the "I'm not really camoflaged" point home, are the OSHA vests.

The whole world has gone crazy.

I can't get to town because of the road blocks to get the parts I need to fix my swamp cooler.

AR-200509884.jpg

Spoiler alert: I did get into town by taking a route and avoiding the poor State Police that are here at the whelms of a power hungry mayor. But the store I needed to shop at was closed.
Don’t feel bad for them... they have a choice.

Free at last.!!!

The road blocks stopping folks from entering Gallup came down this afternoon. But the road blocks keeping the first Americans on their reservations went up.

This town is scary empty without the Indians coming to town.

And what they ought to be choosing to do is refusing to enforce ridiculous orders of this nature!

But they were handing out free surgical style mask. Do we have to wear them over our face or just wear them somewhere on our body? I wanted to ask, but refrained.

I may be able to travel to Wyoming in a couple weeks.

But they were handing out free surgical style mask. Do we have to wear them over our face or just wear them somewhere on our body? I wanted to ask, but refrained.

That reminds me of when I was in high school in the late 1960s. Washington state had just mandated that motorcyclists had to wear helmets, but didn't specify where. A classmate and her boyfriend wore them on their knees as a protest and beat the tickets. The state changed their law.

That reminds me of when I was in high school in the late 1960s. Washington state had just mandated that motorcyclists had to wear helmets, but didn't specify where. A classmate and her boyfriend wore them on their knees as a protest and beat the tickets. The state changed their law.
They sounded like a knee'dy bunch.....lol ;)

Back