8/10 Students Leaving, My turn

There will ALWAYS be someone else that has started life with a better set of cards. Appreciate what you were given and make the best of it. Work harder and never settle and you will come out ahead of the lazy no matter how much money they started with in their trust fund. There is no better feeling then paving your own way.

Don't be jealous of those that have a better hand then you right now, because there is someone looking at you right now equally jealous.

People cannot control what they were given and only a fool wouldn't use the tools and resources they had available. Don't be jealous of anyone. Respect and connect with those that work hard and have ambitious dreams. You'll accelerate past the lazy (which is the majority).

I surround myself with people that realize the above. Do that and the sky is the limit.

I like this^ Makes me think about another saying,

"Don't let people tell you the sky's the limit, when there are footsteps on the Moon"

Ever flown a mooney ? They are quite different from any of the Cessna high-wings.

Trade-down for a 152 would make little sense, trade-down to a 182T a lot.

Not really, just less forgiving of errors. They are as simple to fly as anything else. It's the old wives tales about smoking speed that get Mooney drivers in trouble. It's a 60-65kt across the threshold plane like anything else in the caliber. If you follow that rule, a Mooney is easier to land than a 152, especially on a gusty day. The easiest plane to learn to fly in is a Bonanza.

Cost wise. Daddy bought it but she still had to fuel and fix it. I think it gets the same in cruise as a 172 does doing pattern work though. Worth noting that she's in her early 20's and she is (or was) in college. The 152 is based over at College Park, next time I'm down there I'll get a picture and post it. The Mooney is at KGAI,I think her dad just kept it and got her a 152, I'll also get a pic of it.

oh ok that makes more sense. I thought he had sold it for a 152

oh ok that makes more sense. I thought he had sold it for a 152

I had a sneaking suspicion that that was the father's intent all along. He could justify it by saying, "Honey if she sells it we will lose money. If I keep it..."

Back