6/7 KGRD fly-in to celebrate the cure for covid! SOUTHEAST peeps unite!

Uh, when are you going to provide the backstory?

long story but bottom line is one guy taxi'd into another. apparently the archer's wing hit the prop which in turn swung the archer around and hit the tail of the 182. dude in the archer was supposedly on this first solo xc.

it all started with some pretty poor marshalling. lesson learned, you are still responsible for making sure you don't smack into something! don't put 100% trust into someone guiding you in.

Ouch. I would guess that ruined the lunch of several people.

long story but bottom line is one guy taxi'd into another. apparently the archer's wing hit the prop which in turn swung the archer around and hit the tail of the 182. dude in the archer was supposedly on this first solo xc.

it all started with some pretty poor marshalling. lesson learned, you are still responsible for making sure you don't smack into something! don't put 100% trust into someone guiding you in.

Yuck. Poor guy. Probably not a good idea to plan a solo XC to an airport hosting a fly-in, though...

safest place to be when RDU is teeing off is smack in the middle of the fairway hiyoooooooo :happydance:

Sounds like my kind of golfer! I figure if I'm going to pay $x to play golf, I might as well take the opportunity to soak in as much of nature as possible. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D

Yuck. Poor guy. Probably not a good idea to plan a solo XC to an airport hosting a fly-in, though...
Its not as bad as you think... dont get me wrong, you need to be on your A game all they way until you pull the mixture.. then still need to keep a eye on your bird...

safest place to be when RDU is teeing off is smack in the middle of the fairway hiyoooooooo :happydance:
For everyone three I did shank, theres that one I blasted 280yds... which just keeps me from quitting.

Back