2015 Wings of Hope Raffle

that must be the voicemail I got at lunch. I should have know.

Retirement here I come.....

Do you guys actually receive paper tickets in the mail? I bought 3 tickets on 4/16 and all i received was a confirmation email.

Do you guys actually receive paper tickets in the mail? I bought 3 tickets on 4/16 and all i received was a confirmation email.

Yes, tickets in the mail.

Yep, got mine the other day, less than a week after I bought it. Think the website says if you haven't received within a few business days to contact them about it.

Call them if you have not received them by now.

Any idea when the drawing will be announced? I can haz airplane now?

In the past how long after selling out did they do the drawing?

In the past how long after selling out did they do the drawing?

None of you's guys has to worry about all the details, I'll let u know how it all went down when I'm taking delivery. :)

Call them if you have not received them by now.

Even if you don't, I wouldn't bother. They have record of who has what tickets and I didn't need my physical tickets to get my delivery. Just a DL all said and done.

In fact, when they called, I asked for the winning ticket number and it took them the better part of a day to get back to me with it lol. Once they had a winner and contact info, the ticket was irrelevant.

None of you's guys has to worry about all the details, I'll let u know how it all went down when I'm taking delivery. :)

Well I'm still going off the fact that a wings of hope ferry pilot was at my home drome not too long ago. The only thing I could figure was they were getting the routing down to make a smooth delivery to me. You know...a practice run.

Someone won!!! :cheers:

img_home-content.jpg

Which one of you was it. :mad::incazzato:

Hah, did you actually call her and ask? They just this week paid out the last outstanding bit of the balance for my training scholarship. Perfect timing!
Emailed her :)

What did you use your scholarship for? Did you already have your Private?

Emailed her :)

What did you use your scholarship for? Did you already have your Private?

I had already started my primary training, so I used it to finish it. Well, I only used it to cover the CFI expenses. I still paid for everything else.

Keep your eyes peeled for an email blast coming out today announcing the drawing's being held this Friday, May 29. It will be held in conjunction with our annual volunteer luncheon.....feel free to attend!

Tomorrow is the day!!! Good day to fly a Cessna 172 ;)

I was going to fly over, but if I do that my Tampico will be stuck in East Missouri. Plus I have to work anyway.

Next I'm going to have to figure out where to park the thing. If we park under the front carport I can fit it into the main carport with the tail sticking out. (I can fit 6 cars into that thing.)

Did anybody get an email stating the date yet? I know it's said to be tomorrow but wondering if my email is lost. I mean how are they gonna contact me to tell me I won! Haha

It's updated on their website now. I think it says 12:30... if we didn't have our 'Employee Appreciation Picnic' I'd head over to KSUS to watch the announcement... always better when you can claim your prize during the announcement.

Back