2014 hottest year on record

I think you missed my point entirely. This isn't a red/blue issue. This is a pickpocket issue. I don't give a wet dribbly shyte who came up with the BS climate change v global warming, and which side agreed with it. What I care about is to get your filthy hands out of my wallet, and quit the 'oh poor pitiful me I need your money because you use fossil fuels'. I say you'all can; consume feces, become very ill, and die in place.

Amen! Well except for the die part.

Eh, I'm just sick of conspiracy theories about how the gubmint is coming for our money, guns, bibles, freedom etc. etc. and find it hilarious that so many of us here believe that the only time the government isn't a completely inept, impotent bureaucracy is when they're trying to take things from us. Not saying I trust them with much, but let's have some consistency in our criticism, no?

Eh, I'm just sick of conspiracy theories about how the gubmint is coming for our money, guns, bibles, freedom etc. etc. and find it hilarious that so many of us here believe that the only time the government isn't a completely inept, impotent bureaucracy is when they're trying to take things from us. Not saying I trust them with much, but let's have some consistency in our criticism, no?
Global climate erections are about gaining more money and control. Third class medicals are just bureaucrats being bureaucrats. It is what empires do, they grow until they fall over.

We've fallen for Michael's troll posts again. :rofl:

You've all got it wrong. It isn't about money or control.
It's for the children. Think of the children!!!

Eh, I'm just sick of conspiracy theories about how the gubmint is coming for our money, guns, bibles, freedom etc. etc.

Can you show us a case of where they have allowed us more of the above?

]

Well, conspiracy theories about the taking of money, guns, bibles, freedom would indicate that there is an organized group that is working together to cause these things to happen. I would say the fedguv describes this to a tee. More debt, more taxes, more restrictions(some massive increase in regs posted last Wed, the day before thanksgiving), more oppression of free speech, actions against gun owners in direct violation of the 2nd. and certainly against any show or discussion of secular goings on(unless you are a muslim).

If it walks like a storm trooper, and talks like a totalitarian, I have no trouble calling it a spade.

Right off the top of my head, how bout several states recently giving residents the freedom to smoke weed legally?

Uh - no. People have been legally smoking weed for decades, if not centuries. The fedguv took it away first, and now some states are once again 'allowing' it.

This is far left thinking writ large. 'We will allow you to once again do something that was perfectly legal before ~ 1964'. And, then we'll have people call this some kind of 'liberty'.

Bovine Scatology all the way.

Well, conspiracy theories about the taking of money, guns, bibles, freedom would indicate that there is an organized group that is working together to cause these things to happen. I would say the fedguv describes this to a tee. More debt, more taxes, more restrictions(some massive increase in regs posted last Wed, the day before thanksgiving), more oppression of free speech, actions against gun owners in direct violation of the 2nd. and certainly against any show or discussion of secular goings on(unless you are a muslim).

If it walks like a storm trooper, and talks like a totalitarian, I have no trouble calling it a spade.

Well not to derail more than I already have... drawing on my example earlier, conspiracy theories that the Gov is coming for your guns is an AMAZING sales pitch for guns. Heck, "Get 'em while they last" is the oldest sales pitch in the book!

Uh - no. People have been legally smoking weed for decades, if not centuries. The fedguv took it away first, and now some states are once again 'allowing' it.

This is far left thinking writ large. 'We will allow you to once again do something that was perfectly legal before ~ 1964'. And, then we'll have people call this some kind of 'liberty'.

Bovine Scatology all the way.

You just asked me for an example in which they ALLOWED us more freedoms and then when I give one you spit on it because they didn't ALLOW it before? :dunno:

I'm don't follow that logic Doc. I gave you exactly what you asked for...

And there's no need to be upset, we're just having fun, no?

You just asked me for an example in which they ALLOWED us more freedoms and then when I give one you spit on it because they didn't ALLOW it before? :dunno:

I'm don't follow that logic Doc. I gave you exactly what you asked for...

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:....

I am guessing you got a blood transfusion from Nancy Pelosi...:rolleyes:.......:lol:

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:....

I am guessing you got a blood transfusion from Nancy Pelosi...:rolleyes:.......:lol:

He's discounting my example of the gov allowing us more of a certain freedom because we didn't have it before. Ummm I though "not having it before but having it now" was pretty much a perfect definition of more.

Well not to derail more than I already have... drawing on my example earlier, conspiracy theories that the Gov is coming for your guns is an AMAZING sales pitch for guns. Heck, "Get 'em while they last" is the oldest sales pitch in the book!

Except it isn't the gun companies pitching gun control and restrictions.

He's discounting my example of the gov allowing us more of a certain freedom because we didn't have it before. Ummm I though "not having it before but having it now" was pretty much a perfect definition of more.

Nope, he pointed out that the government took it away in 1964 and then allowed some places to have it back in 2014.

No of course not, but it certainly is in their interest to overstate the situation and suggest a limited supply (or in this case, availability).

The run on buying guns and ammo started long before the gun companies and NRA started sending weekly political emails. And it would continue without a word spoken by the NRA or gun companies. Everyone sees the same news and garbage being spewed by our elected officials.

In fact, I'd say within 24hrs of Sandy Hook, that run on guns began. Because we all knew that incident was just what the liberals wanted to really kick their bull**** into high gear. They would use it as an excuse. Make it "about the children". We all know better.

Last edited:
Hi everyone.
[FONT=&quot]For all the Gory's out there where were you 300 millions years ago and why did you not stop that cycle? TV[/FONT]

Attachments

• ice_ages1.jpg
    ice_ages1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 24
Hi everyone.
[FONT=&quot]For all the Gory's out there where were you 300 millions years ago and why did you not stop that cycle? TV[/FONT]

I"m no sports expert, but that's not any hockey stick I've ever seen or played with. :D

Obama's anti gun stance has made him the best gun salesman ever.

Right off the top of my head, how bout several states recently giving residents the freedom to smoke weed legally?
But most of the people you argue against are completely in favor of the STATES rigths to enact their own laws. It is when the Federal Government tries to enforce what it thinks is right for all of us that some of us have a problem.
But in this case, the problem is the Federal Government outlawing weed. Why is that a Federal issue?

But most of the people you argue against are completely in favor of the STATES rigths to enact their own laws. It is when the Federal Government tries to enforce what it thinks is right for all of us that some of us have a problem.
But in this case, the problem is the Federal Government outlawing weed. Why is that a Federal issue?

Let me write this down.

You are FOR weed?

;)

If you look at the "Big" picture it still seems to be we are cooling from the formation of the earth 4.5 Billion years ago...when it was really fricken hot...

The entire Universe is steadily cooling. We'll cool along with it.

Karen and I were on a road trip, and I just saw Captain's list this morning.

I normally restrain from posting to any thread on Global Warming, but I must say I'm impressed by 70 posts so far.

Unread, and shall remain so.

Karen and I were on a road trip, and I just saw Captain's list this morning.

I normally restrain from posting to any thread on Global Warming, but I must say I'm impressed by 70 posts so far.

Unread, and shall remain so.
All he does is brag about who he has on ignore and what he doesn't read.:lol:

Hi everyone.

Whew! So there's hope for quite a bit more warming?! Thank goodness. I'm getting sick of these long, cold winters. :yes:

I'm totally in favor of states rights. If the states weren't all dependent on each other there would be little need, if any for federal law at all if you ask me, but since we are a union, the fed gov is a necessity, even if it can often be an evil one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, when I left here this morning we were talking about science and the climate... now it's guns and drugs.

Thread really went downhill.

Wow, when I left here this morning we were talking about science and the climate... now it's guns and drugs.

Thread really went downhill.

Stay tuned......

Next will be illegal aliens and the porous southern border...:yes:....;)

Back