2014 Gaston's Attendee List

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
The time is drawing near, time to be committed! :goofy:

Reminder: it's Sept 25-28. Thursday evening has traditionally been the "early arrival pizza party."

Name............... #People...... Tail...... Type...... Based... ARR/DEP....Confidence
Tim Winters.... ....2.. ..........N5057D.... C182A..... H88..... Thu-Sun....For Sure

Last edited:
Name............... #People...... Tail...... Type...... Based... ARR/DEP....Confidence
Tim Winters.... ....2.. ..........N5057D.... C182A..... H88..... Thu-Sun....For Sure
Mike Farlow.........1.............N55WB.......C182P....KDTO.....Thu-Sun....Damn Skippy!

Currently have a 2 seats open if anyone wants to tag along.

Are they doing any discounts on cabins or anything?

We stayed there last weekend. Didn't fish but took a boat out for an hour. Place was pretty dead.

Are they doing any discounts on cabins or anything?

We stayed there last weekend. Didn't fish but took a boat out for an hour. Place was pretty dead.
Gaston's is pretty allergic to the word discount. But you could call and ask.

Tim, add Andrew Finne to the list... He, K, and I are splitting one of the larger cabins. (And I'm packing the sandwich safe)

Mike Farlow.........1.............N55WB.......C182P....KDTO.....Thu-Sun....Damn Skippy!
Andrew.......2...........Unsure...........................................Thu-Sun....For Sure

Currently have a 2 seats open if anyone wants to tag along.

Mike I'll pm you

Mike Farlow.........1.............N55WB.... .C182P..... KDTO.....Thu-Sun....Damn Skippy!
Andrew......... ....2.............Unsure........ ......... ......Thu-Sun....For Sure
Brian]........ .....1...... ..... N4550V ....BE35...... 1AR9.... Sat ...... Maybe

Last edited:
Mike Farlow.........1.............N55WB.... .C182P..... KDTO.....Thu-Sun....Damn Skippy!
Andrew......... ....2.............Unsure........ ......... ......Thu-Sun....For Sure
Brian......... .....1...... ..... N4550V ....BE35...... 1AR9.... Sat ...... Maybe
Kent & Kelsey...... 2............ N97ST..... M20R...... KMWC.... Fri-Sun ...Very probable

Sharon and I are 95% confident we will be there from Friday to Sunday. I can never remember how to add myself to the list.

@Greg... good... I went home last year kicking myself that I didn't ask for a ride in your 195.

So I'm asking now if I can have one when convenient.

Someone needs to wake up Troy and advise him this thread is running....

Same with Spike

@Greg... good... I went home last year kicking myself that I didn't ask for a ride in your 195.

So I'm asking now if I can have one when convenient.

Sorry, Mike, that window of opportunity closed a year ago. The airplane is now in care of new owners in Australia.

Brian]........ .....1...... ..... N4550V ....BE35...... 1AR9.... Sat ...... Maybe
Kent & Kelsey...... 2............ N97ST..... M20R...... KMWC.... Fri-Sun ...Very probable
Bockelman & Woman ..2 ........... ? ........ ? ........ KC MO ...Fri-Sun ...Very probable

Last edited:
If it was like last year, more folks made their decision closer to the arrival date.

There's about a half dozen more who said they were coming in the other thread. I'd add them to the list but don't know any of their particulars.

I just reviewed (ever so briefly) the other thread and here's the ones who said they're coming:

Tulsa Weather (James Aydelott)
Troy & Teresa
Spike
Joshua Jones & wife
Dale B, Bill Jennings, David White, Pete, Grant and Leslie are all maybes.

EDIT: oh, and Bryan (SixPapaCharlie) is a likely attendee.

Last edited:
I will try to be there, not sure for how long, if anyone will come with, or what I will fly. I have other commitments around that time that could interfere.

I think we've decided on Kentucky that weekend, unless weather precludes that. We'll miss you! Kent, we'll see you and Kelsey at 6Y9!

--David-- It's an unconditional offer! Your body is to be laying on the window-sill by Friday night. :D

Oh I hope your loving Alaska! :yes:

Yeah, it's not the same event without the hasselWhiteHoff posing for the cameras.

I'm planning to be a Friday AM in/PM out person, weather permitting (yeah, I know, do something about that)....

Wanna meet you knuckleheads.

I thought you network super geeks could telecommute from anywhere.

Teresa and I will be there. I'll edit the list later when on a PC versus cell phone. Driving, not flying, due to shoulder surgery two weeks ago--won't have the strength/use back to safely reach out and work throttle/flaps by then.

I'm chewing on it right now. We have a hunting club work weekend same-same and not sure where I'll be. If we go, it will be last minute.

I may be a scratch too. Mrs. TulsaWeather wants to go to Fort Worth THAT weekend. Ugh.

Double darn...

Been looking forward to meeting you since I first found you on DFWPilots.com. And not only will I miss you when I'm somewhat close to your home, I'm also gonna miss you when you're close to mine.

Double darn...

Been looking forward to meeting you since I first found you on DFWPilots.com. And not only will I miss you when I'm somewhat close to your home, I'm also gonna miss you when you're close to mine.

I know! haha, we need a N TX pilots' meeting at Gainesville or Ardmore.

This event is next week for our new and existing pilots (all who are very encouraged to stop by)

What's our final body count?

I may be a scratch too. Mrs. TulsaWeather wants to go to Fort Worth THAT weekend. Ugh.

So, let HER go to Ft. Worth THAT weekend! ;)

We're still in, Thurs-Sun. Will be making some killer pizza Thurs evening!

Bring beer, the county that Gaston's is in was voted dry in August.

(just kidding!)

For crying out loud. What about Mountain Home?

So, let HER go to Ft. Worth THAT weekend! ;)

We're still in, Thurs-Sun. Will be making some killer pizza Thurs evening!

(just kidding!)

Which part are you kidding about? Making Killer Pizza Thursday night, or that Gaston's is now in a dry county? :yikes:

Tim Winters.........2.. ..........N5057D.... C182A..... H88..... Thu-Sun....For Sure
Andrew..............2.............Unsure........ ......... ......Thu-Sun....For Sure
Brian...............1...... ..... N4550V ....BE35...... 1AR9.... Sat ...... Maybe
Bockelman & Woman ..2 ........... ? ........ ? ........ KC MO ...Fri-Sun ...Very probable
Troy & Teresa W.....2.............FORD.......F150.......KFTW....Thu-Sun....No Doubt

Finally got my edits in there. Had a plane reserved but will need to drive--still recovering from shoulder surgery and can't reach out with that right arm to work throttle/mixture/gear or pull the Johnson bar flaps. But... Teresa and I will be there!! We have MASSIVE PAYLOAD, so let us know what needs to be brought. I have some folding tables, chairs, I can pick up some beers at Costco, etc. Anything else?

We have MASSIVE PAYLOAD, so let us know what needs to be brought. I have some folding tables, chairs, I can pick up some beers at Costco, etc. Anything else?

Pop-up Canopy and Folding Table. I have these. If you can transport them, it will save some weight/space out of the Skylane.

I'm in for a case of Shiner Bock and will reimburse when I see you.

And a while back, Bruce said he was a possible for Sunday.

Pop-up Canopy and Folding Table. I have these. If you can transport them, it will save some weight/space out of the Skylane.

I'm in for a case of Shiner Bock and will reimburse when I see you.

I do have room... let's meet and I'll bring them. You can text me to arrange a time.

Back