2010 6Y9 Fly-in Attendees

Nope I wasn't 'specting you to show up again... but I hope you do it was lots of fun.

I plan to be in the Archer this year not Steingar's 140. The Archer can handle a bit more weight. I do want to grab a bit of short field practice before I come... I've gotten lazy at Willimasport.

Well I'm thinkin' 'bout it. It was quite a journey last year. Maybe a quick up and back this year. If there is a fire pit maybe I should bring suitable dead cow for a Friday night BBQ....

Well I'm thinkin' 'bout it. It was quite a journey last year. Maybe a quick up and back this year. If there is a fire pit maybe I should bring suitable dead cow for a Friday night BBQ....
We'll make sure the fire pit is ready-- if you bring the dead cow :rolleyes:
Now, who's bringing the dead potatoe's and dead bean's???? Maybe some cole slaughter.

Last edited:
The cones are out, the new wind sock is up, the grass is green and Bill's Grill is ready and waiting.
Opening of 6Y9 is May 15th. 5th year re opened, we're pretty sure this is the 80th year since it originally opened back in 1930.

Working on getting clearance from my boss....

Working on getting clearance from my boss....

Tell her that we'll take good care of you and make sure you don't get into any trouble. :D

Did she meet you Ted???

If she has, then she would NEVER beleive that comming from you. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We tried to avoid her meeting me, especially after Andrew's declaration upon my arrival. "Oh my God, you're beautiful young lady!" His wife might not appreciate that. :rofl:

We tried to avoid her meeting me, especially after Andrew's declaration upon my arrival. "Oh my God, you're beautiful young lady!" His wife might not appreciate that. :rofl:

Ted Du Puis: 2010 Prell Girl of the Month, May. Put it on your resume!

Cheers,

-Andrew

Jessie and I are tentatively in. Working out the details as we speak . . .

Cheers,

-Andrew

We're about as definite as we can be. We'll be there, camping gear and cachaça in tow. In a pinch, we can use the cachaça for in-flight refueling.

Cheers,

-Andrew

We're about as definite as we can be. We'll be there, camping gear and cachaça in tow. In a pinch, we can use the cachaça for in-flight refueling.

Cheers,

-Andrew

Can't wait, Andrew!

Cheers,

-Andrew

Make sure you ask Ed to take "the old highway" back from Hoppie's one night. You have to experience it to understand all of the 'joy' that 6Y9 has to offer.

Make sure you ask Ed to take "the old highway" back from Hoppie's one night. You have to experience it to understand all of the 'joy' that 6Y9 has to offer.

They did logging back in there, unfortunately it has been opened up some.

Back