2009 PoA Events

Passenger seat and trunk. You can put a fair amount on a rack, though. I use one for my Mr2 Spyder.

Well, if Missa and Barb cancel on me then I'm probably canceling, too. I'm not paying that much in fuel.

My plan is to fly out on the 25th and fly back on the 31st. I have to be in Boston on the 3rd and if I'm going to be away from home for two weeks in a row like that I want to make sure I have at least a bit of time in between.

Ted: Sounds like a good excuse to find a free evening and fly somewhere for dinner when you're up here... :yes:

Ted: Sounds like a good excuse to find a free evening and fly somewhere for dinner when you're up here... :yes:

Ooh... I like that idea! :yes:

We'll be in touch. ;)

Hi, I am posting for my cousin who is attending the 99s conference in Chicago and and is looking for an inexpensive way to go to Oshkosh. We looked into bus/metra/car rental, but I told her I'd try and find her a ride if at all possible. Is anyone going from Chicago to Oshkosh, or know of another forum/thread that may be more appropriate for this question? She's a big sweety, and I am just trying to help her out. She had no idea one can find friends on the forums :) Thanks for any help!!!

I'll be heading home from OSH and passing through Chicago on Sunday the 2nd, but not going through/near chicago on the way out. It would help if we knew what dates she wanted to be at OSH, as many of us are there for the entire week.

If she can find a way up to the show, I imagine I can get her back to Chicago when the show is over.

Edit: Try this:
http://www.airventure.org/rideshare/?search=chicago

EAA has a rideshare board made for this.

Last edited:
I'll be heading home from OSH and passing through Chicago on Sunday the 2nd, but not going through/near chicago on the way out. It would help if we knew what dates she wanted to be at OSH, as many of us are there for the entire week.

If she can find a way up to the show, I imagine I can get her back to Chicago when the show is over.

Edit: Try this:
http://www.airventure.org/rideshare/?search=chicago

EAA has a rideshare board made for this.

Thank You SO MUCH for the rideshare link! We have submitted a few inquiries on there, and hopefully between those contacts and the ones she is making at the 99s conference we can get her safely there and back!

I'm sorry I didn't post dates; I wasn't sure when she wanted to arrive at and depart from OSH until just yesterday. She would like to leave Chicago and get to Oshkosh on Sunday if at all possible, and her flight leaves Chicago MDW at 6pm on Wednesday so that's basically her cut-off on return time. She is very sad she'll be missing so much of OSH, but this is all the time she could get off.

Thank you, all of you, for your kind replies! :D

Back