2- tail numbers

overdrive148

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
overdrive148
Watching FlightRadar24 this morning for inbound aircraft at work and I saw this:

SP5EWANh.jpg

2-SEXY??

Sure enough, it is a real tail number!

2-SEXY_hangar.jpg

https://www.flyvictor.com/en-us/aircraft-operators/volare-aviation/challenger-601-(2-sexy)/#/

Volare also has 2 other challengers, 2-MATO and 2-CUTE.

That's almost 2-MUCH. I didn't know you could come up with your own tail numbers. I thought the ICAO list for each country was definitive?

Thanks Ted, I had no idea.

Guernsey is one of the Channel Islands in the English Channel near the French coast, and is a self-governing British Crown dependency.

Thanks Ted, I had no idea.

Guernsey is one of the Channel Islands in the English Channel near the French coast, and is a self-governing British Crown dependency.
Yeah I had no idea. I went back into the ICAO registry prefix page and sure enough it's there.

I always wanted N1 for a tail number. Seems like someone has it already, plus N2 through N99.

2-DEER

Parked in the GA parking spots for the Museum of Flight at KBFI. Glad I drove to the meeting, I would not have been happy having to pay to park the plane somewhere else.
IMG_1549.JPG

I always wanted N1 for a tail number. Seems like someone has it already, plus N2 through N99.

Reserved for the FAA

Cheers

I think he knew that, but you don't want them anyway... they tend to crash... Especially the Nintendo 64 one... :)

(Yes, that's a crash, not a static display...)

faa.jpg

Back