182 signoff

Bill

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
This page intentionally left blank
I did my last 182 training flight Sunday evening, and am now checked out to fly the 182 solo. I also got my high perf endorsement.

I'm going out with another pilot friend Thursday night for some fun flying. The more I fly the 182, the more I like it...solid bird.

Congrats! Its a good plane. :)

I love checking out new/different aircraft.

Bill-

Enjoy! Now go do that nice long cross country you've been wanting to do with 3 friends!

Jeff

Jeff Oslick said:
Enjoy! Now go do that nice long cross country you've been wanting to do with 3 friends!

Well, the plane is already scheduled for Gastons, and I have it in March to go to Greensboro for the NCAA regionals, and there is talk of an AOPA gather at Cedar Key in Feb....

I think I'll find some use for that plane :yes:

Cedar Key isn't talk. I'm going for sure. It looks like a neat place. Let's get some more Blue Board interest. The idea is late Feb, early March.

Lance F said:
Cedar Key isn't talk. I'm going for sure. It looks like a neat place. Let's get some more Blue Board interest. The idea is late Feb, early March.

I just need a solid date, I can't just hog off a months worth of 182 weekend time on the schedule, can I? (hmmmm)

Lance F said:

I think I'll be at Venice FL during the first full week of march (Fri 3/3 - Sun 3/12). I could pop up to CDK during that time except the first and last days.

Bill Jennings said:
The more I fly the 182, the more I like it...solid bird.

Of the limited sample of planes I've flown (C-150, C-172, C-182, PA-28R-200), it's my favorite cruising machine. Have fun!

I just got my signoff too. It is a sweet ride. I'm starting to get spoiled by this lovely plane. Gotta keep flying the 150s tho'.

Back