100 Hours in 100 Days

Nope actually got made it cruise when the engine started feeling rough. Brought it back to the home drome and did another run-up. 400-500 drop in rpm on the left mag. That was replaced 14.6 hours ago. Some more troubleshooting led me to the belief that it is actually an ignition switch grounding issue. The ignition switch is also 14.6 hours old.
Time for one of these babies!
switchBoth2.jpg

Looking for loggable PIC time? Time splitting will only get you 50. Or need 200 hours in the air to yield 100.

Yes, I am nitpicking. You are on a worthy quest. Good luck. Keep us posted. Remember if you go west to east you can stretch that 100 days.
By doing safety pilot work, two people can get almost 100 hrs PIC each for flying 100 hrs. The safety pilot loses a few decimals per flight when the flying pilot is not hooded.

By doing safety pilot work, two people can get almost 100 hrs PIC each for flying 100 hrs. The safety pilot loses a few decimals per flight when the flying pilot is not hooded.
Let me ask, (off topic) we were having a discussion last week about the safety pilot scenario. Can a person safety pilot all the way to the 1500 hour time?

Let me ask, (off topic) we were having a discussion last week about the safety pilot scenario. Can a person safety pilot all the way to the 1500 hour time?
Well technically anything not specifically required for training purposes counts. That being said, I’m not sure a future employer would be impressed with 13-1400 hours of safety pilot time.

Back