100 Hour inspections

If guess it depends on your perspective. Since a 100hr is not required for a Part 91 aircraft, the only time that question would be asked is to comply with 91.409(b). Otherwise there's no basis for the question. So from my perspective the only answer is 2825 regardless what type of flying was done in the preceding 100hrs.
Part 91 operations include instruction so aircraft used for instruction require a 100 hour.

Part 91 operations include instruction so aircraft used for instruction require a 100 hour.
Exactly. Hence the the second part of my statement found directly after your bolded portion.....

Why does it seem a few folks seem to want to drive this guy off the board?
That’s how it’s always been in these threads. There’s usually three of the same individuals who like to belittle the OP’s credibility. I’m not sure what kind of charge they get from it, other than just being an a-hole.

Unless you fly a zillion hours per year its not worth the hassle of a progressive insp. And even then it's sometimes not worth it. Too much FSDO involvement to start with.
You are undoubtedly correct....but I'm trying to stay constructive with the thread. The OP neglected this option.

Back