0-200 for sale

kinder older as in before your time ... :) back when we really were "front porch of aviation" without all all the snark and drama ... at least that's how I remember it. I and yes, I walked to school ... in the snow ... uphill both ways ... with 1 pair of shoes to share between 3 siblings. :D
Understand, and I do remember some of it. It still had that feel when I first joined.

I don't understand why people other than the OP are allowed to post in the Classifieds threads; all this back and forth useless banter obscures the item being sold. Other sites I'm on prevent anyone other than the OP from posting. The Classifieds are a place to list goods to be sold - period. They are not a place to debate. Take the bickering to the other forums.

I don't understand why people other than the OP are allowed to post in the Classifieds threads; all this back and forth useless banter obscures the item being sold. Other sites I'm on prevent anyone other than the OP from posting. The Classifieds are a place to list goods to be sold - period. They are not a place to debate. Take the bickering to the other forums.

That's a damned good point. Questions could be asked by PM which is the way most should be asked anyway. If the OP thinks the question needs to be answered publicly, then he/she can make an add'l post.

There should be one add'l rule though...a requirement that the OP post if the item sold to avoid wasting other's time.

Oh Well, throw me the hell out :) do you normally nit pick every thing all day long, or do you really give a sh-t.

Well, I did have some interest, no idea what you wanted for it, so I posted, not realizing that you owned the place, thought like me, you'd have to follow the rules whether or not they were silly... Now, I don't have any interest. Won't spend my money with people who treat others this way. Wish you well on your sale, but it won't be to me.

and would it be so damn hard to just post "Hey, Tom? How much are you asking for the 0-200?"

Probably not, but that thought has to occur to you to do it. What occurred to me, is "where is the price?" "Isn't one required?" So I looked it up.

kinder older as in before your time ... :) back when we really were "front porch of aviation" without all all the snark and drama ... at least that's how I remember it. I and yes, I walked to school ... in the snow ... uphill both ways ... with 1 pair of shoes to share between 3 siblings. :D

I did the same, and I sure didn't insult anyone on the way there or on the way back. Times have changed, apparently. Today, you should be permitted to do whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want, all for free, and be thanked repeatedly for doing it. baffling.

I think it's time someone took this old horse out behind the barn and shot it. I no longer fit in this world. I'll resist commenting moving forward.

OBTW,, the engine is sold. We will delver in Phoenix next week. Hell of a deal, 0-200 fully equipped to mount on a VEZ, delivered for 5k.
It sold by contact on FB.

well....if a sale price were listed that might have cleared a few things.
When you don't know what an item is worth and make an offer, you loose. This page has really stupid rules about that. Had any one here needed a 0-200 core, and made an offer here the day it posted, they would have owned it. As it was I placed a price on it and it sold right away on FB. At 5k on Barnstormers, and Craig's list, every one thought it was too low and all enquiries were "what is wrong with it"

True, but the OP should follow the rules in the first place.
From now on, you'll never be required to worry about that.
People like you just cheated others here from making some really good deals on what's left of my hangar clean out.

Back