Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

This was on a system access form I filled out at work today, after entering your name it asked for suffix. Standard question, of course, but do you think the developer got a little carried away?

View attachment 127250
Maybe the developer wanted to cover the next 5 Popes to adopt the Pius name, after Pope Pius XII?

This was on a system access form I filled out at work today, after entering your name it asked for suffix. Standard question, of course, but do you think the developer got a little carried away?

View attachment 127250

Ours goes to XI

I don't think they should go past III. Most companies have enough problems with HR without adding British or French royalty to the workforce.

When I was still a mere boy going to elementary school, there was a kid in the class named Seven. He had older siblings named in no specific order: Six, Five, Four, Three, Two and One.

At least their parents gave them normal middle names, which they went by.

And yes, the boys would show up to school every first of the month with chili bowl haircuts...

I experienced this just a few moments ago!

The other one today was the woman that pulled out in front of me (I'm on the motorcycle) and realizing I'm coming at her STOPS in the lane in front of me not knowing what to do. I was watching/prepared so it wasn't a huge situation as I anticipated what she was going to do.

On a motorcycle you learn to read minds from afar ...

Maybe the developer wanted to cover the next 5 Popes to adopt the Pius name, after Pope Pius XII?
After Y2K, I optimistically started writing my code to be Y10K compliant, just in case.

I have a disease where I can't stop telling airport jokes.

My doctor says it's terminal.

Back