I am in love...

WannFly

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Priyo
With Kate. Yes I named my plane. judge all you want.. wait there is more...

her name actually is Katerina (Ka-te-ri-na), yes it is inspired by the character in vampire dairies ... yes I watch teen dramas. My car also has a name, her name is Izzie and yes that's a character from Grey's Anatomy.

Now judge all you want

her name actually is Katerina (Ka-te-ri-na), yes it is inspired by the character in vampire dairies ... yes I watch teen dramas. My car also has a name, her name is Izzie and yes that's a character from Grey's Anatomy.

Now judge all you want
Ok. I will refrain from comment though.

Can't judge til we know what she is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see you have one picture of her with pants on. got any others to share?

I like Kate too by the looks of your avatar.

Mistresses are both ego boosting and expensive.
The high maintenance ones are the most expensive of all, but you appear to have avoided that pitfall.
For now. ;)

Just wait till she crosses you for the first time and hits you where it hurts...the wallet!
wont be the first time.. last time I was in love... I signed a piece of paper and after 10 yrs ...bam... think its called marriage certificate (or license?.. who the hell cares anymore)

Now judge all you want
What's a vampire dairy?

AA5 is Gracie (dba Gracie Slick).

My car's name is June Cleaver.
When I take the top off I call her Jezabel.

I won't be a hater. My plane has a name too. "The plane."

Yep! I have a good friend, also a pilot/aircraft owner, that has to name practically every inanimate object he has. Cars, plane, boats (well that's OK). Usually with very ghey sounding names, but that's fine, as long as he's happy. :)

No plane yet, but when I do it will be Christine after the Plymouth Fury that consumes Arnold's time, money, and soul in the Stephen King book.

Mine is called, whoop, never mine, y'all are talkin' about plane names aren't ya?

Back