Display name:
Priyo
End up in off-topic agruments?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Trolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trolling.

I would argue with you, but then we will go off-topic, which will then become the question of this thread itself.

Freudian lack of impulse control persisting in the unconscious outside of conscious awareness. All psychological events, even those that appear to be random, are actually determined by earlier experiences, feelings, and fantasies -- conscious and unconscious. (note. see id, ego and superego).

Ever played the game telephone when you were a kid?

Lean of peak Cirrus strobes high wing traffic pattern entry conveyor belt chutes.

Please define "majority" and provide the statistics to prove your thesis.

I won't bother you with the fact that your post is grammatically incorrect. You may have meant to write "Why DOES THE majority of posts end up in off-topic arguments?" But pointing that out could lend itself to your unproven thesis. If you disagreed, that is.

Please define "majority" and provide the statistics to prove your thesis.

I won't bother you with the fact that your post is grammatically incorrect. You may have meant to write "Why DOES THE majority of posts end up in off-topic arguments?" But pointing that out could lend itself to your unproven thesis. If you disagreed, that is.

As to the grammar, depends entirely if you consider "majority" to be singular or plural. If plural, then "do" is correct. The word is in the category of "collective nouns" and can be used either way. Ref: Oxford Dictionary.

Ref: Oxford Dictionary.
I refuse to recognize your attempt to redefine my language to conform to your <insert vague affinity group of your choice> ideals.

Nauga,
who thinks they don't drift so much as lurch

I think the posts are individually, not collectively ending up in off-topic arguments. That seems to be singular in nature.

Of course some posts could ban together. That wouldn't be unnatural.

Apparently the OP may be on to sumthin.

After checking the MSM I'm finding that it is clearly Trump's fault.

Because the human brain is a complex computer with emotions....:)

Ok, I think we are off-topic

Let's get this thread back on topic...

Anyone think the Jags or 'Skins will make it to post season this year??

It's because we dont have any Heineken on here.

anyone go flying this weekend? :D
With my radio off taking off the wrong way eating half doughnut holes at a busy non-towered field with bald tires from my last side-load landing

edit - add your own punctuation

Same reason a majority of live conversations do
Exactly. Diversions are normal part of human communication. Internet's no different, actually it is maybe more prevalent since the number of participants usually grows.

I am the secret love child of Charles Manson and Amelia Earhart .....

anyone go flying this weekend? :D
Not me. I spent all day with a electric drill making holes in places and then figuring out i created a wrong hole, every time. Story of my life

Time to pull the red handle,according to the aopa indicator.

Back