50,000 posts.

Last edited:
^^^^That's funny Rich!

Hey, I didn't think Henning was this old, but it was HE, not Oriville Wright in that first flight at Kitty Hawk in 1903.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if henning posted number 49,999, then stopped posting and left that number hanging there like a red flag to a bull?

edited to add: I sincerely hope nothing bad has happened to him. The count has been stuck in 49,975 for a suspiciously long time.

He doesn't sleep, does he?

He's up to 49,976. Maybe he was just enjoying an adult beverage and put his tablet down. ;-)

OK, now THAT calls for an animated gif for Henning's avatar.

Anyone?

edited to add: I sincerely hope nothing bad has happened to him. The count has been stuck in 49,975 for a suspiciously long time.

No worries. He's just offline talking to God right now. His ideas are needed in another part of the multiverse on a different time line.;)

No worries. He's just offline talking to God right now. His ideas are needed in another part of the multiverse on a different time line.;)

Does that mean he's just talking to himself, or that he has multiple personalities?! :lol:

OK, now THAT calls for an animated gif for Henning's avatar.

Anyone?

Sure, the real question is what part of it would be funniest or most applicable... hmm...

The top 3...

Posts Per Day: 13.59

Attachments

• posts.png
    posts.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 40
Nine to go,holding my breath to see if the world comes to an end?

And Scott hasn't posted here in years. I bet if you combined Red and Blue board posts, Ron beats me, I don't have AOPA access anymore to see.

Scott still hangs out on the Red board, and Facebook.

And Scott hasn't posted here in years. I bet if you combined Red and Blue board posts, Ron beats me, I don't have AOPA access anymore to see.

Glad you are posting today........:thumbsup:..

How is dad doing ???:dunno:

So I google definition of "Henning". here is what it says.

A given name mostly used in Germany and Scandinavia. If your name is Henning, you're probably extremly hot and incredibly good in bed.

source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Henning

Between that and 50,000 posts on POA, I bet you get all the women! :)

So you're saying he's contributing to the urbandictionary.com, too?! :goofy:

I think 50,000 posts is TBO here at POA.

Removed, remanufactured to 0 time and reinstalled.

I think 50,000 posts is TBO here at POA.

Removed, remanufactured to 0 time and reinstalled.

That is assuming the "core" is still good and salvagable....:D:D:D

Last edited:
As I look up thru the Join Date of the posters above this and their post count compared to mine, I feel like such a slacker ...

Seemed quieter than typical. I wonder if he's been rationing his posts, keeping his powder dry to make sure that the 50k is a biggie!

BTW, post count 49,999 as I write this...

At 50,000 does the status change to "Tied down and at the bar"?

Let's see, I would prefer it to change to "Tied Down and at the Brothel" I don't drink much, but I do like to ****.

Nope, "Downhill?" :confused: :lol:, I wish, I feel more like Sisyphus.:rolleyes2:

Last edited:
Let's see, I would prefer it to change to "Tied Down and at the Brothel" I don't drink much, but I do like to ****.

Huzzah! Its "All downhill from here"...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 126

Nope, "Downhill?" :confused: :lol:, I wish, I feel more like Sisyphus.:rolleyes2:

Just don't reach 100,000 or you won't like what's at the bottom.

181898.jpg

As I look up thru the Join Date of the posters above this and their post count compared to mine, I feel like such a slacker ...

The MC was going to have a chat with you about that. Time to pick up your game, buddy.

Gee, I'm feeling sorta honored that I triggered the 50,000th post!! Any bonus points for me? :) :D :rofl:

NO bonus points...

But , you do win 500 rolls of used toilet paper....

We need an address to ship it to though....:dunno:.......:D

Gee, I'm feeling sorta honored that I triggered the 50,000th post!! Any bonus points for me? :) :D :rofl:

:rofl: Not anymore, look at the post count.:rofl: WTF, Jesse, is that you? If so, can I get "At the Brothel?":rofl:

Back