You've been ramp checked

Recovering the top of the panel was pretty easy. The old stuff was always an eyesore because it was loose in several places, especially in the valley by the glove box.

I've been razzing you about the continued part-by-part disassembly of your aircraft, but in reality I'm enjoying the photos of your work. Keep 'em coming!

I've been razzing you about the continued part-by-part disassembly of your aircraft, but in reality I'm enjoying the photos of your work. Keep 'em coming!

My phone just took a dump but I've got more

I think a trip to the Vodka or Everclear store is in order.
PIREP: Rum is too bitter in grapefruit juice. However -- the sweetness of Southern Comfort seems to be just about perfect.

And it's healthy, cuz it's got fruit in it. :)

Chalky nasty 47 year old black.

bare

Conversion Coated

Last edited:
What I like to do is take a picture of the object and physically measure it and note the dimensions. Then crop the photo to just the OD of the part. Then I import that into PowerPoint and set the dimensions to what I physically measured. From there its pretty simple to come up with texts, arrows and shapes that will fit on the part.

Final look:

I may have a great looking 430W for sale depending on the sale of my Arrow. Have a club interested and not sure of they want the 430 or not.

I may have a great looking 430W for sale depending on the sale of my Arrow. Have a club interested and not sure of they want the 430 or not.

Wish I was in the market for one :(

Back