YouTuber Dan Gryder Ordered to Pay Defendant $1-Million+

Howza 'bout combing every Gryder thread ever into one. It will have to be named. Any suggestions?
Or we could do the opposite and create a new subforum just for him.

Suing him won't bring those that have flown west back. Silencing the message, however delivered, of making better decisions so you don't die in a crash also won't bring anyone back.
What's the relevance of this to the lawsuit? Does his slandering involved pilots bring back those that have flown west?
I'll keep watching because anything I can absorb to be a safer pilot makes me a safer pilot.
How did the videos where Gryder slandered Mr. Cooke make you a safer pilot?

User Voted Hall of Shame? That somewhat protects mgmt. Then a qualifying number of votes earns a sub-folder.

Did he say when he’s going to release the ‘true story’ of what happened to DB Cooper? He’s been promising that for 15 years….
I think it was two years ago that I watched a video of his that claimed to identify who it was. There was a lot of ranting about the FBI, but the evidence he presented on the identity of the perp seemed to make a plausible case.

I found two videos of his on the subject, but I haven't watched them to see if either is the one I previously saw.

N143D is registered to Gryder Networks, LLC in Delaware. Registered Agent for the LLC is P&P Aviation, also of Delaware.

I don’t know the intricacies, but I’m not sure the if the plane could be seized to help settle the bill.
An LLC is owned by its members. Who the registered agent is is irrelevant. All the registered agent is is who the LLC appointed for accepting service of process. Who the LLC's current members are is probably not a matter of record in a public filing.

Ms. Hoyt's response at face value is hot trash, and if I were CAF I'd be more discerning who I let in my tent.

I'm Glad I'm not the only one on here with the maturity to not throw the baby out with the bathwater. Lot of bad faith arguing in these social media circles regarding guilt by association.
She never sent that email. DG flat out lied. From what Im told (I didn't watch the video) he also said something about able to see IP addresses and who was watching and called me out, and AOPA, etc as "watching". But he prerecorded the video and set it as a "premiere" so he could follow along in the comments. WHats amazing is people that actually believe him. The guy feels totally fine making up all sorts of lies to further his agenda.

She never sent that email.

I mean, someone did.

Is it your contention that this is a case of mistaken attribution? Meaning a third person with an axe to grind posed online as Ms Hoyt in order to smear her by rolling her up against a load-fire-aim type like Gryder? Or are you proposing Flip-a-trike Danny manufactured the document mocking the deceased state of his own late wife for social media consumption, and attribute it to her?

Sincerely curious, cuz it can't be both.

I mean, someone did.

Is it your contention that this is a case of mistaken attribution? Meaning a third person with an axe to grind posed online as Ms Hoyt in order to smear her by rolling her up against a load-fire-aim type like Gryder? Or are you proposing Flip-a-trike Danny manufactured the document mocking the deceased state of his own late wife for social media consumption, and attribute it to her?

There certainly *appear* to be axe grinders involved feeding bad info to Dan, especially with regards to Flying Oaks. Same with the CAF, which is an interesting mix.

That's why I "sometimes" give him slack for possibly bad info. Maybe he was given stuff that looked credible and he didn't chase the rabbit trail down any further. Not so much when people know that he was given better info and ignored it.

Last edited:
I mean, someone did.
Probably DG himself. I've seen people like him create fake emails to themselves from someone they have an issue with. They never have the sense to hide the trail well enough that a subpoena can't reveal the truth, if it comes down to it.

I mean, someone did.

A third person, yes, but not one imitating Ms. Hoyt. Gryder leapt to the conclusion it was her based what he thought he read in their email address.

He has a new video out, begging for donations for a "soon to be" 501C. He is accusing @Daniel Millican and AOPA of conspiring against him and will use the 501C to file a lawsuit and he's sure discovery will uncover emails between Dan and AOPA. The conspiracy starts around 15:45

I assume you're talking about 501(c)(3)? That's not an allowable use of such a corporation. He sounds like he may be heading to having the IRS on his hit parade in addition to everybody else.

So let me get this right; the gofundme will be used to:
- defend Dan Gryder in court
- investigate Dan Milican
- investigate AOPA
- create and operate a website that will allow people to complain about FAA employees.

That's asking an awful lot of $10k.

So let me get this right; the gofundme will be used to:
- defend Dan Gryder in court
- investigate Dan Milican
- investigate AOPA
- create and operate a website that will allow people to complain about FAA employees.

That's asking an awful lot of $10k.
As in most things DG, reality is a sometimes thing.

Back