YOUR A PILOT...YOU GOT A DUI...WHAT'S NEXT?

Scotty

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Jay-ATP_1979
I'm sorry , I should have posted this under medical...I am new please forgive me....if anyone can tell me how to delete the thread I will Thank you

Last edited:
Scotty there's already an active thread going on concerning this. Getting a little heated. Get your :popcorn: and come join in!
88 is the one your talking about where he had an older DUI back in the 1990's I was leaning toward a more current DUI and if people understood what is involved.

Buy good lawyers

If you're an AOPA member, go to the medical forum there and read the thread that's stuck to the top of the forum there on this subject.

You first need to find a lawyer about your criminal charge.
Your immediate issue is to make the required report to 61.15.
Then you should be getting your ducks in a row for your next medical. Make sure you keep all the details from your court case, especially the results of any BAC tests done. Consult a good AME and don't wait until the last minute.

If you're an AOPA member, go to the medical forum there and read the thread that's stuck to the top of the forum there on this subject.

You first need to find a lawyer about your criminal charge.
Your immediate issue is to make the required report to 61.15.
Then you should be getting your ducks in a row for your next medical. Make sure you keep all the details from your court case, especially the results of any BAC tests done. Consult a good AME and don't wait until the last minute.
I didn't mean to mislead you...I have no issues and don't fly or drink thanks for the comment

Back