You know you need a life when...

Hmmmm. 967. Seems I'm right behind you.

It's pitiful when you already know you need a life.
It's pathetic when a computer confirms it.

I'm just glad these things don't have hobbs meters on them.

gotta post one just to see my count ... low 900s somewhere ...
and now I gotta go, 'cause Stacy David is building something cool on Trucks! :)
(and I'm sure I have some honey-do's to avoid this morning as well)

fgcason said:
I'm just glad these things don't have hobbs meters on them.

The Moto Guzzi boards that Pete and post on do. It shows a cumulative 'logged in' time.

DeeG said:
The Moto Guzzi boards that Pete and post on do. It shows a cumulative 'logged in' time.

My ISP has something like that too. It gives # of logins and total hours per login.

The local electronic junk shop has, or at least had, a bin full of small 12VDC mechanical hobbs meter type clocks (looks like car odometers that measure time) for $5 a pop that would work off a computer power supply just fine. I realized I just didn't want to know. If I can find that box again, I'm going to get a few for my vehicles (especially the motorcycle) to measure actual engine run time.

N2212R said:
...you make your 1000th post on PoA.

Seems Ed has gone quiet for a while for us all to witness the beauty of the number 1000... :)

Wonder what relationship if any the number/hours of posts relates to hours flown.

AdamZ said:
Wonder what relationship if any the number/hours of posts relates to hours flown.

If there is, then Ed is in trouble. I'm not anywhere near his post count and I know I don't fly enough. :D

Boy, 1000....seems like just yesterday....

:D

Welcome to the 1000 club!

SkyHog said:
Boy, 1000....seems like just yesterday....

:D

Welcome to the 1000 club!
Nick,

Change that avatar or bad rep points are on the way!!!! I'm getting the leans just looking at it.

Chip

gibbons said:
Nick,

Change that avatar or bad rep points are on the way!!!! I'm getting the leans just looking at it.

Chip

Double the pleasure, double the fun....

AdamZ said:

Don't know. 357 posts and 17,000 + hours. Of course, I only post when I have something to say. :rofl: :yes: :D

Greg Bockelman said:
Don't know. 357 posts and 17,000 + hours. Of course, I only post when I have something to say. :rofl: :yes: :D
Maybe it's an inverse relationship. When you're flying you can't post, unless of course, you have internet in the airplane.

Is that what you do during your rest periods? :D

Dang, Nick - for a minute I thought I was going to have to ground myself - hello vertigo!

lol - sorry guys - avatar will be changed shortly

woodstock said:
that avatar makes my eyes hurt!

Doctor, it hurts when I do this.

Well, said the Doctor, don't to that.

SkyHog said:
lol - sorry guys - avatar will be changed shortly

Man, that's only slightly better then the one that got censored! :vomit:

Of course this one only makes me motion sick... not just plain sick :vomit:

Missa

smigaldi said:
Yep, this post is also my 1000th.

Well, you're going to have to add another one. Just how did you get that cat to sit still while you put on that costume??? :D

Back