You can't make this stuff up!

......And this was from skilled, highly paid machinist or engineers. Imagine you favorite local village idiot buying a coffee at McDondald's.
I don't have to imagine that. I encouter that every day. ....And this from highly trained pilots.....

If you have access to the red board go look at the video about last year's SR 20 accident NW of 3CK... http://www.aopa.org/asf/acs/acs_intoodeep/

NOT the Village idiot. Just that day's fool.

Label on some Naked Coconut Water I bought yesterday just to try out.

"Chill before and after drinking"

:confused:

Can it mean chill the drink before and you chill after (g)?

Best,

Dave
Could be. Maybe they have a sense of humor. After all they call their product "Naked Coconut Water". :goofy:

And I'm goofy enough too try it...

Woman plans to wed man who murdered her twin.

Best,

Dave
=============================================

An Argentinian woman will reportedly marry the man convicted of murdering her twin sister in a ceremony Friday to be held at the prison where he is serving out his sentence for the crime.

Edith Casas, 22, steadfastly believes in her husband-to-be’s innocence, although her mother has vowed to do everything she can to block her impending jailhouse nuptials.

"We know this will be hard because she is an adult, but we will go to court to try to have her examined by a psychiatrist,” Marcelina Orellana reportedly said of her daughter, who is set to marry Victor Cingolani. “As far as we are concerned, she does not know what she is doing.”

Casas, for her part, described her husband-to-be as, “a guy who would not hurt a fly. He did not kill her…(My mother) cannot say I need a psychiatrist because I am fully aware of what I am doing.”

Cingolani is now serving a 13-year sentence in a prison in Santa Cruz province for killing Johana Casas, a fashion model, in August 2010.

"I loved Johana, but I love Edith," Cingolani said, according to Agence France-Presse. "I have a beautiful bride and I am going to marry her."

Another man, Marcos Diaz, who had also gone out with Johana, is also doing time over the killing.

Johana Cases, was 19 when she died. Her body was found in a field with two bullet. The exact circumstances of her death are still unknown.

http://tinyurl.com/cxymee4

That might make sense if it was a large container but it was an individual serving.

Same warning as on the liter bottle, standard boilerplater, not everyone will use an entire single serving making cocktails and such.

Same warning as on the liter bottle, standard boilerplater, not everyone will use an entire single serving making cocktails and such.
Only you would think of making a cocktail out of Naked Coconut Water...

It really wasn't that good. I don't think I'll buy it again.

Well......I would think you could send them to anyone holding higher political office. They seem to know how to handle stink well (g).

Best,

Dave

On the shelf at work...

I wonder if our canine passengers appreciate the peas, berries and pumpkin! Wouldn't want to deprive a dog of a balanced meal!

IMG_0280.jpg

The harder part is finding dog food made in the USA without unknown chicken parts from China... Looks like that stuff fits the bill.

Riddle me this... Is there anyone who doesn't see how dangerous dog food from China almost MUST be economically?

If it's cheaper to raise chickens halfway around the globe and pay shipping for chicken parts... And they ship enough to stock all the WalMart stores eferywhere...

Something is seriously broken.

Or... It ain't really chicken.

Seems kinda obvious to me.

The harder part is finding dog food made in the USA without unknown chicken parts from China... Looks like that stuff fits the bill.

Riddle me this... Is there anyone who doesn't see how dangerous dog food from China almost MUST be economically?

If it's cheaper to raise chickens halfway around the globe and pay shipping for chicken parts... And they ship enough to stock all the WalMart stores eferywhere...

Something is seriously broken.

Or... It ain't really chicken.

Seems kinda obvious to me.

The FDA put out a warning about chicken jerky dog treats from China:

http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/SafetyHealth/ProductSafetyInformation/ucm319463.htm

What's interesting is that with all the lab tests thus far, they haven't been able to determine what is wrong....

And you're right about trying to find non-China dog food or treats.

Funny, that would be about the last box of dog treats I would buy. I only thought the label was humorous, pandering to human tastes.

Funny, that would be about the last box of dog treats I would buy. I only thought the label was humorous, pandering to human tastes.

Lol, yep, if they were trying to attract dogs it would say "Made with all rotting carrion, fish & cat poo, nothing less than a week rotting goes into this product. Good for rolling around in to perfume yourself as well!":rofl:

Waitress gets own stolen ID,

Dave
=============================================

A Colorado waitress checking to see if a female patron was legally old enough to drink was handed her own stolen driver's license.

KDVR.com reports that Brianna Priddy, of Lakewood, pretended nothing was wrong when the unidentified customer presented her with the license.

“I don’t know how I kept it cool. I wanted to jump across the table and go at her,” Priddy told the station.

Priddy reportedly went to the back of the restaurant and called police, explaining that her wallet had been stolen a month earlier.

Police told KDVR.com that the suspect used the license to write bad checks and was also selling drugs.

The woman faces identity theft charges, according to the report.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/0...-stolen-id-when-carding-patron/#ixzz2NjWqm3Hx

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/07/colo-waitress-gets-own-stolen-id-when-carding-patron/

Woman lights snake: burns house down.

Best,

Dave
======================================================
Texas woman's home burned down by snake she set on fire

Published March 23, 2013

Associated Press

TEXARKANA, Texas – Authorities say a northeast Texas woman recently learned a hard lesson: Don't try to kill a snake by setting it on fire.

The woman was cleaning the yard outside a home near Texarkana Wednesday night when she spotted a snake. Bowie County Sheriff's Capt. David Grable says she poured gasoline on the snake to try to kill it. Her son then dropped a lit match on the snake.

The engulfed snake slithered into some brush nearby the home. Grable says the brush ignited and started a fire that destroyed the home and damaged one next door.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/2...ke-set-on-fire/?test=latestnews#ixzz2ONn5YR37

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/2...ed-down-by-snake-set-on-fire/?test=latestnews

If the stupid disclaimers are the ones that get you, remember, they got there because someone was stupid enough to get injured or killed over it and sued.

My wife has a friend whose mother worked in drug research.

She says that if, during the drug trials, any person participating in the trial has a health event, no matter how ridiculously unconnected to the drug test, you must include whatever that was in the disclaimer.

So, if a participant in a zit drug test, falls off the lawnmower and Injures their foot, the disclaimer must include a warning about operating equipment.

A reg brought to you by the same FDA that reuses TERMINALLY ill people access to experimental drugs, even though they are certainly going to die -presumably for their protection.

Last edited:
Lol, idiots always trying to kill snakes.
It's ironic, considering that they would also probably try to kill just about any critter that a snake would be happy to eat. A snake in your garden is a very good thing. Some snakes are just sort of dangerous to have underfoot, but in general snakes are good pest-reducers and usually so shy around people that they won't be a problem if you know their habits (like not sticking your hand in a hole in rattlesnake country). I grew up on the edge of a suburban forest, and knew from an early age that garter snakes were fun to catch but cottonmouths were to be left alone. There were copperheads and rattlers around, too, but I never encountered one there.

Stupid fears and superstitions like that killed a third of the worlds population with bubonic plague.

We had to kill rattlers on the pig farm, they were always hitting pigs and once, a dog protecting a wandering toddler who startled one sunning itself.

That was the problem with them... If they'd have stayed out of the pig pens, we'd have left them alone. The toddler thing was a fluke.

Bull snakes and the like, much more aloof and they got extra stuff to eat because the rattlers were gone. They grew nice and big.

Woman, 80, accidentally swallows $5G diamond at Florida charity event

Organizers of the Saturday event placed $10 cubic zirconia stones in the bottom of 399 of the 400 champagne glasses. The prized diamond, donated by Continental Wholesale Diamonds, was placed in the last.

The problem? Eighty-year-old Miriam Tucker accidentally swallowed it.

Tucker told local news media that she didn't want to put her finger in the champagne, so she drank a bit. While laughing with women at the table, she realized she swallowed it.

http://tinyurl.com/crh3299

Organizers of the Saturday event placed $10 cubic zirconia stones in the bottom of 399 of the 400 champagne glasses. The prized diamond, donated by Continental Wholesale Diamonds, was placed in the last.

Tucker told local news media that she didn't want to put her finger in the champagne, so she drank a bit. While laughing with women at the table, she realized she swallowed it.

This too, shall pass. :)

This too, shall pass. :)

And she was concerned about sticking her finger in her glass...

Never ceases to amaze me at what folks will do.

Best,

Dave
========================================================

Michigan woman used Facebook to harass herself, police say

Published May 05, 2013

Associated Press

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – A western Michigan woman is accused of creating a Facebook account to stalk herself.

Cheryl Nelson, a 52-year-old from the Grand Rapids area, complained to sheriff's deputies that she was the victim of stalking, harassment and other crimes. But authorities learned that she set up a Facebook account with her ex-boyfriend's information and made it appear that his new girlfriend was using it to harass her.

Detective Jason Russo of the sheriff's department says Nelson couldn't let go of her relationship with her former boyfriend.

http://tinyurl.com/cwrhy6w

Back